Alhamdulillah! (FQ)

Happy (belated) Birthday to my dear dear friend SanaShaikh22 who started the tradition of Skript requests oh so long ago!

This Skript is a continuation of the Skript 'Bismillah'! So for those of you who haven't read that one yet, please do so first! 

(Also, my computer broke, and I lost a lot of things, including the document where I keep Skript requests, so if you have requested a Skript in the past six months, please send it to me again! Thank you!!!)

ENJOY THIS SKRIPT!!!!!!!!! 

***

...Amir: *his eyes widening in surprise* you want another baby?

Yusra: *shrugging* I wouldn't be against it.

Amir: Well then. There is only one thing to do.

Yusra: What's that?

*Amir kneels down on the floor in front of her, and puts his hands on her waist.*

Amir: *kissing her stomach* Bismillah...

*Unbeknownst to the couple, a little Ayyoubi face was peering around the side of the kitchen doorway, watching the whole scene unfold intently. His eyes widened and he gave a small gasp as he watched Amir give Yusra's tummy a boussa and say Bismillah, and he quickly hurried away into the hallway, giving a fist pump very much like that of his Khalo Houssam, before he hurried to the family room as fast as his little legs would carry him.*

Ayyoubi: *panting slightly* Kareemo! Kareemo!

Kareemo: *in annoyance* Ayyoubi! You almost knockeded over my whole masterpiece! *he points to his 'robot' which has gained height with more random art supplies*

Ayyoubi: But Kareemo! A guess what happened!

Kareemo: *in exasperation* Ayyoubi! I don't have a time for guessing! I hafta finish it afore!

Ayyoubi: Afore what Kareemo?

Kareemo: Afore all the people come to buy it with the monies! I'm a little star amemeber!?

Ayyoubi: *warily and slightly discouraged* ookay....*he sits down quietly, slightly dejected about the fact that he didn't get to share his exciting news, and just as he is about to finish his project, he spots pink paper, and starts to work on something else.*

***

LATER THAT DAY

*The gang have gathered at Ilham and Hisham's house for dinner*

*As they enter the house, Kareemo and Hamoudi run off before Ayyoubi can share his exciting news with his cousin and brother, and as his Mama and Baba were occupied with his Aunt and Uncle, he sought out his older cousins, hoping to share.*

Ayyoubi: *approaching where Dawud is playing on his Gameboy* Whatchadoin Dawudi?

Dawud: *gruffly* I'm playing Ayyoub

Ayyoubi: *scrambling into the seat next to him* What, what are you playing??

Dawud: *pressing the GameBoy buttons furiously* A game.

Ayyoubi: Oh, okay. Dawudi, can I, can I tell you a something that, that happened?

Dawud: *sighing impatiently* Ayyoub, why don't you go tell Layla?

Ayyoub: *giving a dejected sigh* Ookay. Have, have lotsa fun with, with your game. *he shuffles off to find Layla, and once he finds her in the family room, laying on her tummy watching Aladdin, and coloring in a coloring book, he sits down next to her.*