Kareemo Hosts A Press Conference

Enjoy, vote, and maybe leave a few comments ^_^  just a small skript I wrote while waiting hours at the doctor today.
***
Amir/Hisham: *jumping up from their seats, and pumping their fists into the air* YESSSS!

*As the crowd starts cheering and screaming, Kareemo, who is sitting in between his mother, and his cousin Hamoudi, claps his hands over his ears, a scowl on his face*

Kareem: *bellowing* MAMA!

*Yusra doesn't hear him, and just keeps cheering for Houssam who is running down the court with the ball*

Kareem: *standing up on his seat, and grabbing her face* MAMA!

Yusra: Oh! Yes Kareemo?

Kareem: IT'S TOO LOUD MAMA! I CAN'T HEAR MY HEAD TALK NO MORES!

Yusra: *in amusement* You mean you can't hear yourself think?

Kareemo: Ya Mama! It's too loud!

*He is drowned out again by the roaring of the spectators as Freddy scores a basket, and this time he gives out a cry of distress as not only his father and his uncle jump up with the crowd once more, but they are also joined by Ilham, Hana, and a beaming Ayyoubi, Hamoudi, Layla, and Dawud, all of the children's faces being painted in the New York Knicks colors.

Houssam was only in town because his current team was playing against his former team, the LA Lakers, and when Hana found out that Yusra and Amir, Hisham and Ilham, and all of the children, except for little Zaineb, were planning on heading over to LA to watch the game, she had taken time off of work to join her husband, and visit with family. At first, the children had been thrilled, especially Kareemo who was still riding high from his brush with fame at his preschool. Unfortunately, he had not been prepared for the high noise level, and though they were up in the family box, he was not having it at all.*

Kareemo: MAMA MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!

Yusra: *putting an arm around him, and pulling him against her* Baby, I can't make them stop yelling.

Kareemo: *wailing* But WHY are they yelling?!

Yusra: *brushing Kareem's hair away from his face* They are happy for Khalo Houssam and his friends because they are winning!

Kareem: *sniffing* Can't they be happy but quiet? It's hurting my EARS!

*The last word that Kareem wails catches Amir's attention, and he leans over Ayyoub, to talk to his wife*

Amir: What is it? What's wrong?

Yusra: *rubbing Kareem's back* He says it's too loud in here and it's hurting his ears.

*Soon everyone else realizes something is going on, and as they are all caught up to speed with what is going on, Houssam's agent, Harold, leans forward from the seat behind them, where he had been simultaneously typing on two phones at once.*

Harold: You could take him to our press room for a bit to cool down if you want? No one is in there right now, and there are some refreshments laid out.

Yusra: *looking over at where Kareem is bawling, but as Houssam has just made another score and the crowd is screaming, it just looks like he has his mouth dropped open and his eyes scrunched closed* Okay, I'm going to have to do that.

Amir: *half standing from his seat* Do you want me to take him instead love?

Yusra: *lifting up Kareem* No it's okay, I could use some quiet also, my head is hurting a bit.

Amir: Okay, let me know if you need me...*he trails off as Houssam makes a steal, waving his large blue 'Shaykh #18 But He's #1' foam finger wildly around.*