This is For You Dearest! (TUQ)

*********WARNING*********
THIS SKRIPT CONTAINS A SPOILER FOR TWICE UPON QADR. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING OR PLAN TO TWICE UPON QADR, STOP READING THIS SKRIPT IMMEDIATELY!

(Also, just a reminder, I write these Skripts really fast and on the spot, and I don't edit them as closely as I would the other stories. They are just for fun.)

*As the players left the basketball court, and headed towards the locker rooms, Houssam sprinted ahead of everyone, his heart pounding in his chest. It was time. He had been so distracted, that he was surprised Coach hadn't pulled him out of the game! He rushed to his locker, pulled on a clean jersey so he wouldn't overwhelm Hana with his odor, pulled on his jacket, and took out the box that held her ring. He opened it, and stared down at the ring, smiling. Originally, he had picked out a diamond ring that was almost eight carats, and cost well into the millions. But, as Yusra had reminded him, Hana wasn't really materialistic, and would probably be horrified if he gave her a ring like that! So he had gone with a much smaller one. It had one large diamond in the middle, and two smaller diamonds on either side. The band was encrusted with tiny diamonds as well, and it matched Hana's personality perfectly. Engraved in the band were the words 'dearest heart', with two tiny hearts entertwined with one another. Even he had to admit that it was beautiful. He tucked the box into his pocket, and went back out, waiting in the shadows for his cue to go back into the arena. He had been in such a panic with everything, that in all honesty, Harold had taken care of most of the details. But no matter how nervous he was, Harold wouldn't be able to do this for him.*

Freddy: *coming up behind Houssam and clapping him on his back, a giant grin on his face* are you ready Houssam?

Houssam: *laughing* yes I am Freddy.

Freddy: You're going to be great man! Try not to let your brain get in the way, just lead with your heart!

Houssam: *running a hand through his hair anxiously* thanks man. *everyone was on board with this except for Hana. Even all of the players on the other team had been excited to let half time extend a little bit to let Houssam do this.* I'll try. What if she says no?!

Freddy: *shaking his head* she won't In Sha Allah!

*suddenly Coach, Harold, Joanna (the head of his PR team), and all of the members on his team were standing around him.*

Houssam: What's going on?

Harold: *grinning* I think we all need to take a moment and pray for Shaykh here before he goes out there and makes fool of himself.

Coach: *raising his water bottle in the air* here here!

Houssam: *scowling at them* that isn't helping me!

Harold: I am just teasing you son. We are all so proud of you, and support you one hundred and twenty percent!

Coach: Do you have the ring?

Houssam: *pulling the box out of his pocket* yup.

Joanna: Can we see it?

*Houssam opens the box, and everyone begins to gasp and shield their eyes*

Grant: Oh! My eyes!

Smith: I'm blind!

Joanna: *whistling* if she doesn't say yes, can I have it?

Freddy: *laughing* leave him alone you guys!

Coach: *slapping Houssam on the back* we will all be watching from here for moral support!

Houssam: Thanks Coach.

Coach: Can I give you one piece of advice to make things easier from someone who has been married for thirty years?