I Only Ated The Yummy Stuffs! (FQ)

EgyptiAngel129 here is you winning Skript! Thank you for being so patient ^_^

*Amir gives his tie one final tug, and runs a comb through his hair before he leaves the bathroom, heading downstairs where he could hear his babies jabbering with each other. Well, Kareem was jabbering, Ayyoub was just adding a noise of agreement here and there. He gives a smile as he descends the last of the steps and the children come into view, and after pausing to hug them, he starts towards the kitchen, pausing in the doorway as he finds his wife standing there, humming to herself as she cooks breakfast.*

Yusra: *not looking at him* Take a picture, it will last longer!

*Amir chuckles, and strides into the kitchen, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her close.*

Amir: Oh believe me, I wouldn't be content with just a picture of you. Only the real thing will do. *he bends down to kiss her just behind her ear, and she gives a shriek of surprise, before looking up at him with a laugh.*

Yusra: That tickles!

*Amir laughs again, before letting her go and pouring himself a cup of orange juice.*

Amir: Do you need any help?

Yusra: *shaking her head* No thank you, I'm almost done. *she pours the eggs from the bowl into the frying pan* Actually, there is something you can do for me if you don't mind.

Amir: *taking a drink of his juice* Of course I don't mind. What is it?

Yusra: Would you mind stopping at the store and picking up a few things for Zaineb's Aqeeqah tomorrow?

Amir: Am I going to have to buy enough stuff to feed all of Santa Barbara?

Yusra: You silly! *she gives her husband a nudge in his ribs. The Aqeeqah that Ilham had thrown when Dawud was born had been so extremely extravagant, that they still had lamb in the freezer that they cooked throughout the year leading up to the child's first birthday! With each of her children the party planning decreased until they got to Zaineb, where Ilham just wanted a small intimate ceremony with her closest friends and family, and Yusra and Amir were going to be hosting it.*

Amir: Alright, just text me the list when you're ready and I will stop on my way home from work.

Yusra: *standing on her tiptoes and kissing him* thank you habibi.

Amir: Hmmm I think you should thank me a bit more knowing how much food I am going to have to get.

Yusra: *blushing slightly* Oh Amir! You just want me to kiss you again!

Amir: *grinning* I'm not even going to deny it! *he holds out his hands towards her, and with a slight eye roll, she places her hands in his, and he pulls her closer to him. He leans down, and is about to kiss her, when Kareem enters the room.*

Kareem: *seeing his parents about to kiss* Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *he starts to make gagging noises*

Yusra: *laughing* Ew? Mama and Baba are ew?

Kareem: *nodding* Yes! It's very ew!

Amir: *in amusement* So, I can't kiss Mama?

Kareemo: No!

Amir: Not even like this? *he bends down and kisses Yusra's nose, and Kareem lets out a screech, covering his eyes*

Kareem: *shaking his head furiously* No! No no no no!