Kailar - Chapter 11

Thanks for over 550 read <3

-Daci

____________________________________

Terra's POV

Kailar was still by my side when I woke up. I softly untangled his arms from me as I crawled out of bed and looked at the clock which shown it was one o'clock in the evening, and freezing inside the room. For a normal werewolf I wouldn't be bothered but my werewolf spent its time trying to make sure every part of me was perfect, which was a major downfall not even Kailar could know about.

I decided to let him remain in his peaceful sleep, and take a nice hot shower. I grabbed my clothes from the closet and went to take a shower, and let the warm water soothe my nerves still shaken from yesterday.

My father killed my brother, that I know it true.

I watched it happen, yet again that is true.

I watched them drag his body out, sadly it was true.

I was young they thought it was right punishment.

'Stop thinking on it Terra.' My wolf whimpered.

I didn't respond as I just continued to bathe before I got out the shower into the no steamy bathroom.

I slowly got dressed and made myself look presentable as best as I could, before walking out. Into the cold room again.

Kailar was now up and grabbing some water from the fridge.

"Morning, darling." He responded walking over and kissing me softly.

"Morning Kailar. Do you have the day off?" I asked taking out some strawberries and eating them.

"Sadly no darling, I must help train some of the Omegas later, but you are free to come with and train with. I must choose the person you training against though." He stated going into the bathroom.

"Sounds like fun." I responded popping another strawberry in my mouth.

"Okay then get on some training clothes." I heard him start his shower and the shower door close.

I pulled on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt I found in Kailar closet, then pulled on my black Nike shoes. I ate some more strawberries before, pulling my hair up into a pony tail. I took my ring and put it on a gold chain that I had for my other necklace of a wolf charm. I hid it under my shirt so nothing would happen to it, and then got a bottle of water from the fridge.

Kailar soon came back out dress in his training clothes before we headed out.

"Nina will most likely be there today. She won't be able to fight but Stephen wanted her close." Kailar responded as we walked out of our building into the bright sunlight.

"That's good, I can' wait until she has her baby then I can spoil it so much." I laughed as Kailar pulled me close to him, letting out a deep chuckle of his own.

"Why spoil hers when you can spoil one of your own?" He responded as we walked out the gate across the street to the training field.

"Marriage..." I responded quickly. I have always wanted to wait for kids after marriage.

"Of course, if that is what you want we will wait." It was quiet for a while as I just listened to the grass crunch underneath my feet as we approached the training arena.

"Where would you like to go on our honeymoon? I need to start planning." Kailar asked quietly.

"Surprise me, nothing to extravagant. Just keep it simple maybe just time alone at the palace." I responded as he nodded holding the door open for me.

The arena was huge It was open, with different stations around it. There were lights around the high ceiling and there was a large black mat in the middle.

"Paige versus Davis." Nathan stated pointing to people from his side.

I followed Kailar to Logan and Nina. Nina gave me a small side hug while Stephen just bowed as he was overseeing the Omegas fighting skills and writing them down.

Paige took no time attacking Davis, going for his legs first. Davis being the smaller male used his advantage to get loose of Paige grasp, as he punched him in the face leaving Paige a little stunned. After two minutes Davis had Paige pinned on his side until they were told to end their fight.

"Paige you will stay on your current side, Davis you will move to Logan's side." Nathan responded pointing as he scanned the others.

Logan went over to talk to Davis and the other people who were in their group.

"Alpha would Lelana be okay for Luna to fight? She is the only girl left it was an uneven number." Nathan stated as he walked over.

Kailar took his time thinking about it before he nodded. "She can fight but I want it clean, there better not be any hits just first to pin until three seconds." Kailar ordered.

"Yes of course, you can come on." Nathan motioned for me to follow him to the mat where Lelana waited.

She was really built, a nice looking girl for someone who was once a rogue. She stared at me with a look of hatred which was now making me think twice about this fight.

"Okay I want a clean fight, no hitting on pinning. Start." Nathan stated as we started circling each other. She looked at me while I waited for her to attack.

In a quick motioned she tried to grasp my leg before I took her by the shoulder and pulling her to the ground, trying to hold her still enough.

"I've waited so long for this." She hissed, flipping me over onto the map hard. She held me down by my neck before I kicked her knee from back under her making her fall back onto the mat. We quickly got back up before she tried to attack me again but she was getting close to punching me.

"Stop." Kailar ordered, she ignored an Alpha's ordered. It wasn't long before I was engulfed into darkness.

"Get her to the cells." I heard Kailar grit out through his teeth I was being picked up into his arms, I could tell from the spars I felt through his hand rubbing my cheek.

"Here use this." I heard another voice which sounded like Nathan's before I felt a cold piece of cloth being rubbed against my forehead.

"Do me a favor will you Nathan, can you take her back to the room. I have instructed the doctor to come up and check on her, just keeps watch over her until she feels better. I am going to go to the cells and kill Lelana." Kailar responded more in a brotherly way to Nathan as he handed me over to someone.

I could sense everything but I just felt the need to keep my eye closed. Nathan was carefully walking probably making sure to hurt me; his heart was slowly calming back down to a steady pace.

"I'm sorry I let you get hurt Terra." Nathan whispered rubbing a hair away from off of my face.

"You could never hurt me." I barely got out before I drifted back to sleep.

" I barely got out before I drifted back to sleep