New Book Update!

So as you know I have started a new book I wanted to make sure everything was ready before I started uploading chapters but I have finally finished enough parts so that I won't have to worry about to much.

The new book is Desolate and if you would please go check it out, and there is a nice description down below!

                                               - DaCi <3

"When I woke up it was light out. I could smell a scent of metal around me. The floor was cold and concrete. Standing up I waited for my vision to adjust which was still blurry. After a while it cleared up and I check myself for all of my weapons. I picked up a gun laying near me just for precautions."

What would you give to live a normal life? Being created mainly to serve what will become of the life that Zay'na left behind, will she accept her fate or will it lead not only to the fall of her new empire, but her old home as well. Living in a world anything but that what will be of a empire who has lost their leader? The Desolate is one of the main empires of what is left of Earth, and has always been the center of attention when it comes to advancements but will that all be sacrificed for one mistake?