Kailar - Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Terra's POV

Moonlight

After the last events, everything was dim as the day went on. Kailar was still grieving the loss of his sister even though she wasn't dead it sort of felt like it to everyone.

I could understand his pain though after losing most of my family. He acted happy around everyone to a degree he was starting to act more like an Alpha being more stern around other the other pack members, and more open only with me. It was a new side to him in which me and my wolf enjoyed she enjoys seeing her mate acting more dominant and powerful over others.

There was a soft knock at the door of my room, which I simply responded for them to come in. Two women came in quietly with their heads bowed wearing a modern version of a maid uniform, their hair pulled back in a bun.

I sat up in the bed still in my pajamas, and hair frizzy from my deep sleep.

"Please do not bow, I do not require that."

"But Luna Ashley will be very upset if we do not especially for you, your majesty." The girl responded. She had brown hair and piercing green eyes.

"Fine but when we are alone you shall not bow for me, and please just call me Terra. Our secret." I responded.

She smiled brightly "Yes Lun- Terra."

"Well, good morning then. You two know me but I do not know you, please introduce yourself since we will be spending a lot of time together for now on." I responded getting out of bed.

"My name is Hazel, I'm still in training." The other girl stated she was shorter and she had blue eyes, and bright blond hair with rosy cheeks to bring out her fair skin.

"I am Rose. I will be training Hazel." The other girl said. She was more outgoing than the other girl.

"Well nice to meet you both."

"Thank you." They responded together.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Kailar is would you?"

"In his office with Alpha Colten, and Beta Nathan. He asked us to bring you down once you were ready."

I nodded in thanks as I got up and headed toward the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Hazel picked out my clothes which consisted of a nice flowy white blouse tucked into some black dress pants that fitted me perfectly, and a pair of black very expensive heals which Kailar had picked out. Once I got dressed Rose did my makeup which was simple and then curled my hair. Lastly I grabbed my ring off of the night stand before leaving the room.

It was a long walk to Kailar's main office but I made it there eventually. My maids soon left after I got to my destination.

"Good morning Colten, glad to see you back Nathan." I greeted everyone as I made my way in and over to Kailar who greeted me with a kiss.

"Good morning to you to Terra." Colten replied sitting back in his chair.

Nathan gave me a big smile but made a gross face in return to Kailar and I's kiss and told us to get a room.

I flipped him off playfully in return.

"Sleep well?" Kailar asked as he cleaned up the paperwork on the desk and put them back in their rightful places.

"Of course, and met the ladies this morning, they were actually really lovely."

"Hazel and Rose are really nice girls. Their parents worked for my mother and father, before we took over. Hazel actually is mated to Nathan's cousin." kailar laughed.