Kailar - Chapter 17

The Wedding- Part 2

Terra's POV

I took a deep breath as my carriage approached the abbey. The crowd was lined up on the other side of the street; they cheered and waved as I approached. Guards surrounded the abbey on the outside.

"You look lovely, don't worry he loves you." Nina looked me as the carriage made its way. We pulled up to the side walk where I was greeted by my future. Nina handed me my bouquet as I was greeted by Leon who helped me out onto the ground. While Nina, held my dress train from behind. As we approached I could feel my heart racing. Nina laid down my gown and fixed everything. The miniature brides and page boys followed in ahead on me, and then Nina went to stand with them. The two guards transferred into their black wolves, the doors closed behind me. I was greeted by the head elder who prayed over me to the moon goddess.

Once done, the music started to play as I could see Kailar walk in behind the minister with Nathan by his side. They both wore their formal uniform, Kailar with more detailing. His had a cape which made him look even more powerful. They walked down the side aisle to the front of the abbey.

"Ready?" Leon whispered. I held onto his arm tightly.

"More than ever." I responded softly, as we started to walk.

Leon and I stood beside Kailar and Nathan smiled as I approached.

"My god do you look beautiful." Kailar whispered.

"Told you." Nathan added in. I blushed; I could feel all the stares behind me as the priest approached, once the music ended.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here in the sight of the goddess and in the face of the congregation to join together this man and this woman in matrimony, which is in honor of the goddess herself." He started, as everyone was quiet.

"Signifying to us the union. This is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of the goddess. Into this estate these two persons present come now to be joined, if any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him speak now or forever hold his peace." Kailar softly growled, as I smiled in amusement.

"Kailar Emery Leggett, and Terra- Elizabeth Uta, wit thou have one another to thy wed and to live together after ordinance in the estate of matrimony? Wit thou love each other, comfort each other, honour, and keep each other in sickness and health, mate, respect each other, and forsake all others, keeping thee only unto each other so long as ye both shall live?"

"I will." Kailar stated.

"I will." I then followed.

"Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?"

Leon took my right hand softly as the minister took it and placed it in Kailar's right hand, then took a seat on the front row beside Kailar's mother.

I exchanged my vows first looking into Kailar's eyes.

"When I first met you, you threw me into a pool." I laughed as everyone else did also. "But now I've been thrown into something much deeper. My love for you. I never thought I would be as lucky to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing person as you Kailar. Thank you for bringing out the best in me and allowing me to support you in anything that you face. You encourage me to be the very best that I can be." I started tearing up. "I love you." He smiled as I seen a tear shed down his cheek.

"Terra, god you are one amazing woman." He laughed. "And without you my heart can never heal itself. When you breathe, I breathe; when you cry, I cry; and when your days end, so do mine. All your secrets, I now share the same secrets, darling and vice versa. If any seams shall ever rip, I will help you mend them. And with my heart I shall never let you go, my love." Kailar stated in his deep accent, as I felt the tears fall down my face and he wiped them away softly, as he smiled. "I love you, too."

I could also see Nathan tearing up, hiding his face from the crowd, as the minister went on to the rings.

"With this ring, I thee wed in the name of the goddess." Kailar place the ring on my finger.

I repeated the same thing, then placed his platinum and red ring on his finger.

After that the minister blessed the rings, and then we prayed. We then kneeled before the minister as he gave us his blessing. Kailar helped me up as the music started playing again. Nina came up to give me back my bouquet as she helped hold up my dress, I took Kailars hand as we followed the preist into a back room where we were joined by Nathan, Leon, Ashley, and Nina. We kneeled before a book where a knife, contract, and a bowl was placed.

"Do you accept the responsibilities as Kind and Queen, to head your people to what is right, and uphold the title to its upmost respect?" The minister asked.

"We do." He nodded handing Kailar the knife, as he cut his hand letting his blood drip into the bowl, then passed it to me as I did the same. The priest mixed is as he poured it over our cuts, and wiped it clean as it began to heal. This would make our bond stronger. Once we both signed the contract and followed everyone back out, where we stopped and kissed. It was passionate more than it ever was before. We kneeled as the minister crowned us. Kailar's crown was gold with rubies, while mine had more diamonds in it. The Coterie lined up on each side of the ailse , as we walked they created a arch with their sabers. Once we were out Kailar helped me into the carriage as we headed back to the palace.

*Shed small tear for them* I felt like I was writing my own wedding while I typed this I almost started crying. Thanks for reading this tough xoxoxo.

 Thanks for reading this tough xoxoxo