Kailar - Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Kailars POV

Agreement

I wasn't long before we had all the visiting Alpha's in my office, and there command along with Leon and Stephen. It was relatively silent with everyone being tired from their daily work, or either mourning the loss of a member.

"First of all me and Terra would both like to send each and everyone one of your our gratitude for supporting us in the war, and are truly sorry for your fallen." I opened the meeting with. "I wish to make this meeting very quick in hopes that you all can get some rest."

They all bowed their heads in respect, and there were a few 'thank you' from the members.

"To get things started I would like to discuss with Leon and Stephen about the ownership of the Uta pack. The pack rightfully belongs to Leon seeing that he is certainly alive and the oldest, but as of today I would like to establish Leon's own personal pack of formal rouges as an official pack if he would accept my offer." I could feel Terra's eyes look at me and from my peripheral view I could see the corner of her lips turn into a smile. There was a moment of silence as I knew Leon was mind-linking his pack from the glazed over look in his eyes.

"As you know we did not choose to be rouges, we all have a story. On behalf of my pack I will gladly accept your offer." Leon smiled, while Terra gave him a gentle hug before returning back to my side.

"That is great new, and everyone will be glad to have you. Now, it only leaves a choice would you like to take over pack Uta or pass it down to beta Stephen?" Stephen looked over to Leon before looking down.

"You can have it, Leon it is only right." Stephen stated, it was a quiet declaration.

"Stephen, although at times I was upset when you didn't go against my father I understand now. You helped me, and you watched over my sister when I couldn't and so as a gift from me I would like to pass down pack Uta to you." Leon returned.

Stephen nodded, as he shook Leon's hand.

"Well with that being said I pronounce Stephen Wells the new Alpha of pack Uta, and Leon Uta, Alpha of pack.."

"Pack Serenity." Lelana stated for Leon who only smiled at her.

I nodded giving a slight smile back at them. "Congratulation I wish your new packs well and we will offer any assistance we can give you, and I will talk to you later Leon about setting up your boundaries lines."

He bowed his head in response.

"Moving on to the next issue. We need to come to an agreement on a date for a memorial, an announcement. Right now Terra has decided on the end of the week, say a few days from now would be Sunday."

"I think the date is good, but I do request that we are able to return to our packs to check on everything and get some work done." Alpha Michaels requested he now had bags underneath his eyes and a few scars that have healed.

"Of course, that is understandable is everyone else okay with that? Feel free to return to your packs at anytime I think we can handle the cleanup from here you have been a humongous help and deserve a break."

"Works for us, also" Alpha Triten agreed while only Colton, and Stephen were left.

"Sounds reasonable.." Colton quietly responded. Which only left suspension towards him which I planned to ask him at the end of the meeting.

"I also agree, I will have to get some things figured out with my command, and pack members." I knew what he meant he had to decide who he would keep or exile.

"Great that's settled. One last thing before we all leave, it has come to both of our conclusions." I gestured to Terra and I. "There are a number of people who were involved in the war, not every pack was involved. The numbers are excessive which is not beneficial to the decision of punishment. That being said many were under the command of their alpha which is not a command you can go against unless broken by a higher ranking wolf such as the royal family or my command. If I was to make every wolf involved a rouge it would only cause more conflict, and would be unfair to those who truly wished to not be involved. We have decided to only punish the alpha of the packs their punishment being... Death."

Everyone was silent as I could see the thoughts rushing through everyone.

"As for the packs it will be a first and last warning, with any further acts of treason resulting in the whole pack except children being trialed and sentenced accordingly by the royal court. Is that fair enough? If anyone objects please let me know and state a reason why."

"I think it is a fair deal." Alpha Triten. "It is logical."

Everyone else nodded and gave responses of agreement.

"Good. That will be all for tonight, for those who plan to leave soon I bid you a safe trip back, with our thanks , and will send out the information regarding the memorial as soon as possible. You are dismissed."

Everyone came to shake Terra and I's hand before they left.

"Colton." I stated as he was on his way out. "We need to discuss something."

"Of course." He made his way back in as I waited for the last person to exit my office letting the door close.

He stood at ease look at me. "Is something wrong?"

 "Is something wrong?"