Kailar- Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Terra's POV

Gifts

A few days have past and When I woke up that Tuesday I was greeted with the sunlight breaking through the blinds in the warm room. I checked the time noticing that it as almost ten in the morning and of course Kailar was now gone to work. I made my way out of bed letting my feet touch the floor gently rubbing the soft fur rug. I went ahead and pulled on my robe knowing that Hazel and Rose would be in soon to help me get ready. I headed to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth before heading to the lounge area of my room.

Looking out of the window I could tell we would be expecting snow soon by the way the nature looked. The sky was white and the trees were completely bare and the lake looked like it was starting to freeze over. There was a knock on my door before my two ladies came in Hazel carrying a mug of what I could tell was tea, and a platter of breakfast that consisted of toast, eggs, avocado, and bacon. It wasn't much but it was just enough for me hoping that I would be able to keep it down.

"Morning Terra-Elizabeth." Hazel and Rose greeted as they walked in.

"Morning you two, you look lovely as always." I responded as they both smiled Rose blushing slightly as Hazel sat my food down on the table, and I started to prepare it putting the avocado and eggs on my toast.

"The king and his beta are out of the palace at the time, and has assigned your guards if you wished to go out today." Hazel responded standing beside the opposite chair as Rose started making the bed.

I through over what I had planned for the week remembering that I had plans with Nina today to go shopping for Emma's baby shower tomorrow around twelve.

"I do have plans today with Nina, at noon for Marie Chantal could you please pick out something for me to wear I am unsure about what to wear for the weather." I responded as she nodded walking away and I continued eating my breakfast turning on the news to catch up on things.

Once, I finished Hazel had already laid out my outfit and Rose was ready to do my hair which she kept simple pulling it back into a loose bun leaving two strands down and curling them.

Starting my makeup she only applied a small amount of foundation and then eyeshadow, mascara, and red lipstick.

"You're glowing you know. I honestly could have just done eyeshadow and mascara." I smiled softly looking at her in the mirror.

"Well thank you, you are also." I looked at her with a smirk but she simply turned slightly to put my makeup away but I could tell she held a smile on her face.

I grabbed my cup of tea and headed back into my room where I put on my outfit which was a beige sweater that highlighted my small bump and black jeans, black boots, with a beige overcoat. I then put on my jewelry and sprayed some perfume before I checked the time to see how much time had past.

I still had about thirty minutes before I had to start heading downstairs to meet Nina so I took my time to answer text messages mainly from my brother and a few from those I invited for my Christmas party coming up soon.

When it was time Hazel was kind enough to make tea for Nina and I to take with us and we headed down to the SUV that we were taking since I didn't like drawing attention with the limo that we normally took now.

I still missed having the chance to drive my own car which was now in the palace garage but from the looks of it I would never actually drive it myself again so I was currently thinking about what to do with it.

"Afternoon Terra." Nina greeted as she approached.

"Afternoon, here Hazel took the time to make us tea." I responded giving her the black travel cup as she kindly said thank you to Hazel who was more than happy.

We got in the sub with the driver and two guards and departed while Hazel and Rose waved as we left.

"So how have you been?" She asked taking a sip of the tea.

"Tired, but feeling much better. Just ready to get the rooms ready for these two." I responded sitting my hand on my belly. "What about you? You are due soon right?"

"Next week hopefully. This little pup is ready to get out." She laughed.

"Never know may be earlier." I joked as we continued the conversation for the whole ride. When we finally made it to the shop in the town it was crowded of course but it was expected. Luckily the shop had been closed for us and we were the only ones in it for the day.

The owner who was a woman about in the 30's with blonde hair was really nice offering us drinks and food which was scented by the guards before we could even eat or drink anything.

"We have a bunch of items to choose from are you looking for yourselves?"

"No, it is my sister in law she is due really soon and her shower is tomorrow. We may find something though." I responded as Nina looked at some clothes on a wall.

"Well take this, and just scan the items you find so we can pull them for you when you are ready to check out don't want to have you lugging around a bunch of stuff." She smiled as I took the small scanner and handed Nina hers before the woman went back to doing her daily things.

"See anything?"

"A ton, kinda wish I was having a girl myself so I could dress her up in thins adorable thing." She responded showing my a pastel pink onesies with wings on the back.

"It is cute. You can always try again." I laughed.

"I could but I will have to see. I think it would be cute for Emma's pups though."

We took our time picking out various clothes for the babies. I found two onesies one red and one green that would be perfect for Christmas and knew Emma would love it. Of course we also ended up with things for our own pups and we left an hour later with the guards putting the bags into the trunk while we got ready to return back to the palace .

When we got back Kailar and Nathan were back and took the bags from the guards when we returned.

"Seems like someone had a nice day." Nathan responded looking at us while Kailar headed with the bags upstairs.

"It wasn't our fault the store was just too good to pass up." Nina smirked sitting down on the couch.

"Let's see what Logan says when he checks his bank account." Nathan rolled his eyes.

"Where have you and Kailar been today?" I asked.

"Settling some issues with your favorite mother in law but it is still undecided about what to do. Though we did make it back in time because your stuff for the boy room has arrived." Nathan responded eating a bag of chips he took from my pantry.

"Took it long enough. Would you like to help I do remember you wanting to redecorate."

"That was my 'own' room but of course I will since I am finally back on my feet and have nothing better to do besides follow your mate everywhere." He lounged back in the couch.

Logan soon came for Nina who left so I was now decorating the boy pups room with Nathan while Kailar did work in his office.

After a while we both got tired so I made some quick pasta for dinner making sure to save a plate for Kailar. Nathan helped with dishes afterwards and left saying goodnight.