Kailar - Chapter 14

'Sir, they are here at the gate.' Nathan stated through the mind link.

'I will be there in a minute, keep the guards around.'

"Terra, darling come on we need to go." I helped her up off the ground as she brushed the dirt off of her uniform.

"Where are we going?" She asked holding my hand as we walked in the direction towards the gate.

"I have a surprise for you; don't do anything my wolf would not like though."

"Umm, of course I guess so..." She replied as we approached the main gate to a group of about fifteen werewolves' and an Alpha.

"Where is she?" He deeply stated, I growled slightly letting him know that he needed to back down.

Leon wore a black shirt and jeans with his hair slick back, and stood slightly shorter than me.

"Watch your tone Leon." I ordered.

"Leon?" Terra questioned and looked up at me. She looked tired and sad as I looked into her hazel eyes.

I simply nodded back at her question.

"Terra? You look, so grown up." He approached slowly. She released my arm as I slightly held her back but I released when she looked back at me, she needed him also... She needed closure.

I could hear her cry a little when she finally hugged him. My wolf wanted to be mad at their close proximity but was also respectful of my decision.

"Don't cry little sis, I'm here." I heard Leon whisper before letting go as Terra came back to me and I held her close.

"Leon it is... Nice to meet you." I approached and shook his hand.

"Same here Alpha Legett, thank you for having us."

"Of course. Nathan will show your members to their quarters, and we will have everything brought up. I am sure you are all tired, so you are free to rest up if you please, food is served all day in the mess, and sense it is breakout we can hold a bonfire tonight, to get to know each other." I responded I could see Terra smile a little.

"Sounds good and we will need to talk about this soon you know?"

"Of course how about seven?"

"That is good. Thanks again." I nodded before they left following a Coterie.

"You found him... How?" Terra asked.

"Lelana is his mate. Mother wants to see you she said it is urgent, she is in her quarters."

"I will be back soon, hopefully." She smirked kissing me softly before leaving.

"That is goo what you did for her." Nathan responded.

"I only want to make her happy; she has been through a lot. Can you go check up with the staff have everything ready for the bonfire tonight?"

"Yes, I can. Want anything special?"

"Something Terra would like, that says I am sorry."

"That is going to be a challenge, but I got just the thing." Nathan walked off towards the compound while I headed back to the room. I changed out of my clothes into so sweat pants, and laid on the bed before falling asleep.

"Wake up!" I heard a high pitched voice yell while the bed shook.

"Kailar"

"What! Wait... Oh Terra." She was still jumping on the bed and plopped down beside me on her butt.

"Guess what?"

"I don't guess but what?" I smirked; I loved how happy she looked at this moment.

"My dress is here!" She curled up beside me. "It is so beautiful but you have to wait until the wedding to see it."

"It is not the dress I want to see you in darling." I leaned over kissing her mark.

"K-Kailar." She moaned.

"Shh... Just let me do this." I whispered in her ear, as she let me take control.

"You gave me a hickey!" She screamed from the bathroom, all I could do was laugh.

"It will be gone before the wedding calm down." I pulled out a white t-shirt, and a grey jacket.

"But still... You could have asked me before... Ugh I am so tired." She wore some jogging pants with a t-shirt and a hoodie of mine.

"Sorry, plus you can rest when we get back, if you fall asleep I will carry you." She smiled. "Come one." I opened the door as she followed me to my office, where her brother was.

"So why exactly am I here? Lelana said it was an important request from the king." Leon looked at me.

"I am starting to think we are going to have a situation." Terra looked worried, she shifted slightly in her chair and one of her legs was shaking.

"How bad of a situation are we talking about?" Leon leaned forward on the table.

"Pack Uta has committed some very harsh crimes. Not only that but your younger brother, Blake was mated to my sister, Emma. Following the even I sent my sister back to the pack with Blake to see is she would accept him. Blake was under strict orders no to do anything against her will... I called to check up on my sister, she sounded worried. I had a group of my warriors go get her without any harm unless she was in danger. Everything went downhill from there and Blake was killed his body still in our possession.

"A simple war between a rival pack, that is not that bad." Leon brushed it off.

"That is not the end of it." I could feel myself getting furious at myself. Terra layed a hand on mine, and I knew what she was doing. "He raped her... and it is my fault."

I could feel Terra, hand drop and Leon stared at me then Terra.

"No, I am owning up..." Terra interjected.

" Terra interjected