Kailar - Chapter 30

Low key excited I leave for college in 6 days! Sad because I will then have to get up at 5 A.M :(  Ohwell please bare with this chapter it is mainly them arriving back to the palace a nice fill in chapter until the fun begins >:)                                 

                                      -DaCi

Chapter 30

Terra's POV

Refreshment

Kailar led me to a new wing of the castle extending off of the East end where Kailar's childhood room used to be. It was to be our 'family wing' which made me mentally smile. The wing was slightly up to date with the original interior still lingering. He showed me the room as we made our way down the hall, I was amazed at how many rooms were on this one hall.

"This is our apartment, just added to the palace." He state as he opened the doors leading me inside as I stared in shock.

"This a mansion not an apartment." I took a breath as he laughed grabbing my hand, leading me further inside.

When I walked in I was greeted a curved marble stair case which led to a overhead balcony. To my left was a small sitting area with a fireplace with a door leading to an outside balcony , and to the right was another long hallway with some chairs for sitting, and decoration. The main room was decorated in large pictures and gold fixings.

"How are you liking it so far?" He asked looking at me questionably as I took in the site before me.

"I love it." I smiled at him kissing him softly before he pulled me along to view the rest of the 'apartment'.

There was large sized kitchen mainly of while and dark wood, which was attached to the main dining room that held a long wooden table with about fourteen or more chairs, three chandeliers and large windows overseeing the trees outside that have grown to hide the main attraction. The walls were white and gold which contracted with the very detailed wooden floors.

There was a library which was more personal mainly containing Kailar's personal books from his room, and a few family history books which he said he stole from the main library. As we made our way though the main rooms it was starting to feel like our own personal home, the kind you would want to raise a family it provide comfort and escape. There was a game room which contained a bar something Kailar wanted for him and the guys, a personal room for myself which contained a piano and shelves but he left it for me to decorate to my leisure, a personal gym with a small pool, another smaller eating room, a tea room, a living room, and two bathrooms downstairs.

Upstairs there were five bedrooms one for our future child, one for us, and three extra just in case. When you first arrived up the stair case you were met with double doors which led to Kailars and I's personal office which had two light grey wooden desks, modern white chairs, and wooden book cases were made into the wall that connected to the wood decorated ceiling, its own balcony, personal safe which held most of our valuables, and bathroom. The other rooms were decorated with luxury bedding and chairs but simplistic. The baby room was mainly white with dark brown flooring for now until we bought the baby furniture he had said it was just cleared out once he found out I was expecting.

He stood behind me and covered my eyes as we approached our room which also had double boors which were white and engraved on each side with our initials in gold. He opened the door while covering my eyes with his giant hand and then led me inside before surprising me.

There was a simple black bed with a grey loveseat in front of it which were both on top of a very soft white rug. The floors were light brown with white walls, and a chandelier in the middle of the room. On one wall on each side of the entrance doors were two cabinet spaces with an white flower arrangement. Near the far wall was another marble fireplace with large windows on each side overlooking the lake.