Chapter 15- What Happened

Picture of Jules' dress above^ (in case the picture in the last chapter didn't work).

The song that will be playing later is down below.

Ace~

As soon as I stepped out of my Rover, I noticed Vince, the bouncer and one of my strongest men, guarding the entrance door.

I stuck the keys in my pocket and headed towards him.

When he saw me coming, he stood up a little straighter.

I stopped in front of him.

"Marcus here yet?"

He shook his head nervously.

"No, sir. Not yet. But Xander and the twins are here. Said they'd be in the lounge."

I nodded and patted him on the back.

"Alright. Thanks, Vince."

I walked past him and through the door.

Bodies and bodies are what I saw once I walked in. People were grinding and swaying their hips to the music on the dance floor.

Once you walk through the door, the dance floor is the center of attention. The bar sits to the left of it and stretches along the wall. Up front is the stage to the DJ.

To the right of the dance floor are stairs that lead to the second floor lounge.

The lounge is our VIP section, basically. It's guarded with my men. It has leather seats, it's own bar, and a flat screen. It has a windowless balcony that sits just above the DJ.

I look up and see Hugh talking to a girl. She shakes her head at something he says and starts to walk away. Hugh, being the idiot that he is, tries yelling something her way, but ends up knocking over his drink.

I chuckle and start to make my way to the stairs. But as soon as I do, girls start to cling to me.

One thing about the girls in this club is that, once they figure out your a 'big shot', they stick to you like glue.

Didn't take them long enough to figure out about me though. I've been coming here since High School.

I unhook every girls arm that tries to grab me and successfully make it to the lounge.

Burt and Gil, also my security guards, step aside and let me through. I nod in passing.

I see Xander sitting in one of the leather seats with a girl in his lap and I sit across from him. He's whispering in her ear about something as she giggles.

Ugh. I can't stand girls who think purposely giggling is cute.

Yeah sure. Note the sarcasm.

I roll my eyes at her and look to see Troy sitting at one of the other chairs with Stacy sitting beside him. They were laughing and cuddling.

Stacy is Troys girlfriend, has been for two years now. They've been going steady and I'm happy for them. Stacy is loving, caring, and genuinely a nice person. She cares for the gang and Troy. She's like the sister Xander, Hugh and I have never had. And she loves Troy. We all know it. And that's good.

She's good for him.

"Ace! You finally made it!" She says as she sees me.

"Yeah, sorry. I had a hard time finding Jace a babysitter."