Chapter 25- Business & Interactions.

Picture of Alessio above^

Ace~

I was fucking exhausted.

I guess I should've grabbed some coffee before I left the house, but with Jules there, I kind of lost all sense. Dammit.

I scrubbed a hand over my face as I climbed out of my Lambo and walked towards Troy who was standing outside Alessio's building. His face was neutral as he watched the people pass.

Troy and Hugh may act like a clown around family and friends, but when it comes down to business, their more darker. Serious. They become a whole other person.

Troy, Hugh, Xander, and I have all seen our fair shares of what this life is entitled to. The worst happened to the twins.

They lost their older brother to this shit. Turns out, Ezekiel, their brother, was apart of the gang before they were. He was one of the go-to guys if you ever wanted a little...tree...for the low price of 30 bucks. He fucked around a lot. But one time, he fucked with the wrong people.

He went missing for a month. Our gang was rumored to have killed him and buried him in our backyard-which was fucking ridiculous.

Long story-short, Ezekiel's body was found thirty miles outside of town with one half of his body in the middle of the street and the other half laying in the grass a few feet away. Carved into his forearms and stomach were the words, 'This is your only Warning!'.

Troy and Hugh were in High School, with me, at the time all this went down. The only difference was that I was already apart of the gang by then. But this exact reason was why they decided to join in the first place.

As I'm walking to Troy, I see that he looked exactly like Ezekiel, except more...complicated.

He had told me himself that he didn't want to end up like he did. Same goes for Hugh. He's doing this like Ezekiel would have wanted. For Ezekiel. Just...in his own way.

"Boss," Troy greeted, as I came to a stop in front of him.

I nodded in response to him. Half of my men stood behind him, spread out around the building, no doubt.

"Where's Xander?" I ask, looking at my watch. I had about ten minutes before I had to head up to talk to Alessio.

"He came early this morning and secured the area. His men are still positioned around here. Xander left back to the mansion. Claimed he left something there."

I raised a brow. "How long ago was this?"

Troy lifted one corner of his mouth. "Two hours ago."

I shook my head as I let out a scoff. "Thought so," I muttered.

"I knew why he really left, so I didn't really give a damn," Troy said with a shrug. "I mean, even a blind guy could see that Xander was really going because he thought Jules was coming over with Candy."

I frowned. "Xavier was in my house already? How the hell did he-wait. You knew Jules was coming over?" He nodded. Why the hell didn't anyone tell me? "You didn't think to call and inform me before I opened the door half naked?"

Troy let out a small laugh, but quickly covered it with a cough when he saw my glare. All his seriousness gone and replaced with humor.

"I thought Xander would have at least told you when he got there."

"I swear, fucking Xander-." I was cut off when the man himself appeared right beside me.

"Me and you? Fucking?" He laid a hand on my shoulder. "Damn. What a way to come out of the closet, man." I just grunted and shoved his hand off my shoulder. He laughed. "If you wanted a lay, you could've just asked."