Chapter 26- Jealousy

Jules~

I bolted out of the room as fast as I could, ignoring his attempts at calling me back.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I honestly have no idea why I kissed him back, but-ugghh! I just couldn't help it.

The way his lips fit so snug against my own; the way his mouth coaxed mine to completely submit to his; the way his tongue brushed mine and gave me this weird sensation, was overall...amazing.

This coming from the girl who has been, and still is, a virgin and proud. I hadn't even had my first boyfriend yet. The same could've been said for my first kiss if it wasn't just taken from me not too long ago.

I admit, I kissed him back, but damn, could you blame me? The guy is sex on a stick. A sin every girl is willing to commit when they take one look at him.

Walking upstairs to the third floor that held the bedrooms, I decided to sleep with Ariel tonight.

Walking in, I found her in the same position I'd left her in. She was laying in the middle of the bed with her left cheek pressed against the pillow supporting her head, her left hand tucked beneath her, and her right hand stretched out on the bed with the comforter bunched around her legs.

A soft smile made it's way onto my face as I tiptoed as quietly as I could near the bed. I slipped in beside her, realizing I still wore my jeans and long sleeved shirt, which I took off, leaving me in my black tank.

As I pulled my body in, I grabbed the comforter, bringing it up to cover us. Ariel moved for a quick second, rubbing her face into the pillow before her movements became still.

My fingertips lightly brushed the curve of my bottom lip, still feeling tingles there from when Ace sucked on it.

I felt a small smile form as thoughts of what just happened came back, slowly helping me drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Order up!"

I slipped past Candy and made my way to the kitchen window to grab my orders.

This morning, I had woken up Ariel to take us back to Candy's house since I had to come in for work today. I had made sure to leave before Ace woke up in order to not make things a little...weird.

I set the plates down in front of two men who look like they just came in from their run. It was still a little early, but I didn't mind.

The sun was streaming in through the windows, making the place feel warm and comfy. The diner wasn't empty, but it wasn't full either.

I walked back behind the counter as Candy stood beside me. This was the first time I've seen her so energetic in the morning.

"Tonight's the night!" She squealed. "I have everything ready for the date. My outfit, my makeup, shoes, and transportation. All I need is you to help me with my hair."

I glanced at her. "Candy, what the hell makes you think I'm good with hair?"

I gestured to the bird nest sitting on my head. With my laziness, I had done a type of twist thing to my hair and kind of placed on my head, hoping it didn't look bad.

"That was just a moment of weakness. If you actually try, I know you can make it amazing." I stared at her. "Please!?" She begged.

I ignored her and turned around to pour another cup of coffee for the man sitting off to my left.

"Please? You know I can't do crap with my hair." I shot her a glare. "Okay, fine. But I like the way you do it. It's more firm."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Whatever."