Chapter 16- What Have I Done

Marcus will be present so go to Chapter 7 to see his pic if you forgot what he looks like

Jules~

      I sat on one of the long leather couches, just across Stacy and Troy with Ace on my left.

     When I had walked in, I didn't bet on seeing Ace here. I mean, I thought he would be out doing something else. Anything else.

       But when he came up and scared John, the guy I was dancing with, away, I was shocked. Shocked to see him, then pissed he did that, and then confused because he was rude to me at his house and now he's acting...territorial and sweet.

       I sit back just as Candy walks in the room. When she sees me, she sits beside me.

       "There you are. I was looking all over for you. I lost you once you left with John."

      "Umm yeah. Ace kinda...brought me here. We tried to find you, but you were kinda occupied with David."

      Xander stalks in with his fists clenched and breathing hard. He looked pissed, just like Ace was.

     Candy rolls her eyes.

     "And I would've stayed dancing with him if it wasn't for that guy!" She says, pointing at Xander as he takes a seat in the one he vacated.

     "He had his hands all over you. He was basically molesting you," He grits out. His fists clenching, then unclenching repeatedly.

     "Duh. That's kinda how people dance in night clubs," she argues. "ANND I was gonna take that guy home." She crosses her arms over chest.

     "For what?!" Xander says, still gritting out his words. He's rubbing his teeth together so hard, I'm afraid it might turn to dust.

     Candy gives him an 'Are-you-serious' look.

     "For a...," she looks my way, "memorable...evening."

      We both start to bust out laughing at our inside joke.

       As we're laughing, I see Xanders jaw clench. My laughter starts to die down and I look beside me to see Ace staring at me. His face holding unreadable emotions.

       When he sees me looking at him, he clears his throat and looks away.

        Huh. (Rub imaginary mustache.)

       Once Candy and I had calmed down, Hugh comes and sits down on Candys side.

       "Well, well, well. It's nice to see you again, stutter butter." He laughs.

       Troy let's out a frustrated groan.

       "Hugh!" Xander says, his palms going white from his death grip.

      "Well...,"Candy looks him in the eyes, "it's nice to see you again too...jackass."

     She sends him a sweet smile.

     I hear a snort and I look over to see Ace trying to cover a smirk. Troy is sporting the same grin Xander is and I can't help, but have a smile of my own.

     "Good. Put him in his place, sister," Stacy says, mirroring my smile.

    "Oh. Candy, that's Stacy and Stacy's boyfriend, Troy. Stacy, this is my friend I was telling you about." I say, introducing the two.

     "It's nice to meet you, Stacy."

     "It's nice to meet you too, Candy. I was telling Jules that we should all go shopping one day. It's not the same with the guys."