Chapter 21- Training Day 2

Picture of Daisy above^

Ace~

Stacy had sent Kyle upstairs to get the girls. Letting them know that dinner was ready.

When Ariel and Jules had been talking to each other in front of us, I couldn't believe what I had been hearing.

Who was Ariel talking about? What happened? Did Jules know?

I sighed and ran a hand over my face, leaned back in the chair I was in, and shut my eyes. But before I could even relax, Jace came running in the room.

"A.J!" He yelled, and jumped into my lap.

"Hey bud," I said, as I balanced him on my knee.

"Is JuJu hew?" He asks.

I nod my head, but before I can talk, I'm interrupted again.

Candy comes in followed by Ariel who holds onto her hand as they giggle to each other. I hear Jace gasp and I turn to look at him, only to have him hide his face in my chest.

"Ace," Candy greets.

"Candy," I respond.

I look down at Ariel to find her staring at Jaces back. I look between them and finally understand why Jace was hiding his face. It's because of Ariel.

I smile.

"Ariel, this is my little brother, Jace." She stares at him as his face lifts a little, takes one look at her, and then returns to my chest. "Jace," I give him a gentle shake, "can you say hi to our guest?"

Without removing his face, he lifts his hand behind him, gives her a quick wave, and returns it just as quickly.

I chuckle and look over at Ariel who is smiling.

"He's shy around pretty girls," I whisper to her.

She giggles and Jace squirms in my lap, as if it will hide him. She walks and stands beside me to see his face.

"Hi," she says.

Jace finally removes his face and stares at her.

"Do you wanna play with me?" She asks.

Jace grins his toothless smile and nods his head. He wiggles off my lap as he and Ariel run out the room, squealing. Candy follows, making sure they don't get hurt.

Troy walks in as they are running out and I see Jace bump into his leg.

"Hey," he says, as he watches them giggle and run away. "I'm gonna get you back, Jace!"

I shake my head as Troy takes a seat beside me.

"He doesn't get that from me," I say.

He chuckles. "I know. He gets it from Hugh. That's why I'm scared he might be worse than him when he grows up. You let Hugh hang around him too much."

I chuckle.

Stacy walks in as her eyes scan the room and land on us.

"Come on, lunch is ready." We stand and make our way to the dining room. "Where's Kyle and Jules?" She asks.

I just noticed that they were the only ones I haven't seen yet. Ariel and Candy had already come down, so didn't that mean they should've been down too?

When I thought about that, I thought about what they could be doing...and that just made my blood boil.

Why do I even care? Jules can fuck whoever she wants. It doesn't matter to me.