Chapter 35- Party (2/2)

Miriam~

I couldn't believe Aleesio. All throughout the party, he's been glaring at Brandon non-stop. But when he looks my way, his features become soft.

I don't why he's acting this way. I don't know why he seems to hate Brandon too. I mean, what's the big deal if I decide to go out with him? It's not like it should matter to him anyways.

Hell, it shouldn't. He fucks that dumb bimbo, Rachael, in his office every once in a while, so what does it matter.

And don't even get me started on how Stacy and the girls say it's because he's jealous. Yeah, right. Jealous, my ass.

Even if he wasn't jealous, he shouldn't have been rude to Brandon like that. He was a guest. My guest.

I guess I was so caught up in glaring towards Aleesio that Brandon took it the wrong way and said he was just going to get a refill. But he hasn't been back in ten minutes.

When I went on a search to find him, I was walking down one of the hallways on the first floor when a hand snatched out and grabbed me, pulling me into a room.

When I went to scream, a hand covered my mouth.

"Shh, it's okay. It's just me," a manly voice whispers in my ear.

I turn around, expecting to see a stranger, but instead found Aleesio.

"You Asshole!" I shout, punching him in his chest as I remove some hair out of my face. "What the hell!?"

He holds his hands up in surrender. "Look, just hear me out-"

"Are you fucking nuts? I almost thought you were a random person that was going to kill me! Or rape me!" I place a hand over my beating heart, trying to take in a few breaths.

His jaw clenched in anger when I said 'kill' and 'rape'.

"I would never allow that to happen to you, Mir. You know that," he whispers, his voice calm yet his face full of rage.

I sigh and look down at the ground. "I know."

When he's silent for a while, I look up at him and find him staring down at me, intensely. I gulp nervously, before redirecting my gaze somewhere else.

Just then, I take in the room, seeing weight lifters, treadmills, punching bags, etc. It looked to be Aces gym.

"What do you want, Aleesio? I need to be getting back to Brandon soon," I lie, trying to come up with something so I can get out of here faster.

His jaw clenches in anger again. "Why the fuck are you with him?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Him has a name, Aleesio. And he's my date, so back off."

"No."

I frown. "No?"

"You heard me," he says, folding his arms as he stares down at me. "No. You deserve better. Way better than that loser, Brandon."

"Really? And who do I deserve, Alessio? Please share with me on that," I say, pretty pissed.

He steps closer so we're chest to chest. "I can think of a few things," he whispers.

I gulp and take a few steps back, watching as his lips tug into a small smile. God, he looked so beautiful.

Slap yourself, Miriam. He's just playing you. He's probably shared that smile with a thousand other girls.

I stand up straight with that thought on my mind. "Well, I can think of a few things too. Like how I deserve someone who's a gentleman. Who gives me flowers when I least expect it. Who wants to be with me every minute of every day. Who can't go to sleep without knowing I'm safe and sound in my own home. Who will tell me I'm beautiful even when I'm not. Who won't fuck another woman when he knows, damn well, that I'm sitting right outside and can hear her evey pant and moan!"