Chapter 30- This Is Us

Jules~

I swear Ace is so damn annoying. He kept on bothering me when I specifically told him I was busy with work and that he should just leave. But of course, when does he ever listen?

And the fact that I was late because of him was part of the reason why I didn't want to talk to him right now. If the prick hadn't came in my room and distracted me, maybe I would've been on time.

Okay, that's a lie.

But I still would've shown up a bit earlier than I did.

Okay, that's a lie also.

I still would've been in bed, asleep, if Ace hadn't came. Which makes me wonder why he came in the first place. He never got the chance to tell me.

Probably because we had ended up making out against the wall. And if I could say I regret it, then I would. But I can't.

The way he looked at me as he asked if I was wearing anything from Victoria Secret had me quivering. His eyes looked like he wanted to eat me as he made his way to me.

And when his lips touched mine, it was like it commanded my attention. I had wanted to pull away, but I couldn't.

When his hands touched me, I felt like my body was on fire. Wherever they went, it left a touch of heat that lingered. And when his fingers made their way to my breasts, the sparks I felt made it hard not to moan.

But what I'm feeling right now is more of annoyance because of this jerk who now sits in the passenger seat of my car.

"Jules? Jules. Jules. Jules? Hey, Jules. Juuules."

I am literally grinding my teeth together, trying not stop this car just so I can reach over and punch this moron in his face.

"Jules. Hey, Jules. Jules. Julie. Julia. Julio. Julian. Nah, those are boy names. How bout-"

"Oh my God. Shut up, Ace!" I yell, completely frustrated.

The little shit had the nerve to smirk.

"Good. Now that I've got your attention, I want to talk about something."

I roll my eyes at him. "Don't you think you could've just said 'I want to talk about something' instead of repeatedly saying my name in an annoying way to further piss me off?"

He was quiet for a moment before he said, "No, not really. The reason I was in your room earlier was because what I wanted to talk to you about then, I want to talk to you now. And partly because it wouldn't be as much fun."

I groaned. "Okay, fine. What? What is it, Ace? What is so important that you wanted to talk to me about that you had to annoy me the first chance you got?"

He took a deep breath in. "I want to talk about us."

I swear I couldn't have stopped the car any faster than I did. I turned in my seat to get a good look at him.

It was a good thing the road to his house was empty. Otherwise, we would've been in an accident.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

He shifted in his seat so he was facing me also. "I'm talking about what this is between us."

"What this is? This is nothing because we are nothing," I said.

He shook his head. "That's a lie, Jules. This is something and you know that. I know that you're just as curious as I am as to what this is."

"Please, Ace. Please enlighten me on to what this is between us because I'm not following," I said, throwing my hands up.