EPILOGUE

Please Play the song above when it says so below.

              ~Three Years Later~

Ace~

It's been three years since that day and everything has gone back to the way things were.

Emerson took that guy called Ryker who was in the cell that day, saying he would take care of him. He'd make him pay for the shit he put his daughter through.

Knowing this was the man that hurt my baby, it was hard for me to just stand by, but I knew things ran deeper with them than just my anger, so I let him take the piece of shit.

Anyways, two weeks after Kyle's death, we had his funeral. Despite our sadness as they lowered him into the ground, the sun rose and the birds chirped. Then out of nowhere, we all felt content, as if Kyle was telling us he was happy and that everything was okay.

Jules thought it would've been a great idea to bury him next to his little sister who we had found out died years ago. I think that's why I get the feeling he's happy now. And that's all I care about.

At that time, we all had a hard time coping with his death, but eventually realized we couldn't do that for the rest of our lives. All we could do was remember the good moments we had with him.

As for everyone else, Aleesio and Miriam had finally went public. And when I say public, I mean tabloids, newspapers, internet sensations, and even tv shows. They've gotten closer to the point where Aleesio had to fire her as his Secretary, but now shares his company with her. They're now known as the world's favorite Power couple. Seeing as it's only fitting because he's planning on engagement real soon.

Speaking of engagement, Xander and Candy have already discussed that. On Troy and Stacy's wedding day, Stacy thought it would be a great idea to just hand the bouquet over to Candy instead of throwing it.

Candy, looking shocked and confused, turned around to see Xander kneeling on the floor, a velvet box holding a 14carat gold ring in his hand. Her tears were the only sign she gave as a yes when he asked her the question.

We congratulated them, but ended up not seeing them for the rest of the night.

Speaking of Troy and Stacy's wedding, they finally tied the knot a month after. Troy said he realized he didn't have all the time in the world when Stacy was captured, so he wanted the wedding sooner that expected.

Stacy didn't disagree and happily obliged to her fianceés wishes. She managed to find a gown she loved and bridesmaids dresses for Jules, Candy, and Miriam. Of course, Troy chose me as his best man and Jules as Stacy's maid if honor.

The Ceremony and Reception was beautiful. I was surprised they got it done on such short notice. But even with the wedding all about them, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jules.

She looked alive and happy that whole day, something she was missing after Kyle's death.

Her bridesmaids dress was a sleeveless, soft peach color that had a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was curled and clipped in the back to show her face and striking blue eyes.

It seems like everyday she took my breath away.

Like today. Jules and I were going to meet up with the gang at the diner for it's reopening.

After we got in contact with Roy's daughter, we found out that he had a generous amount of money for her and Jules. But her being her, Jules decided that his daughter needed it more than she did.