Chapter 07 - Confrontations

" I AM ASHER IBRAHIM .. YOUR LEGAL .. OR SHALL I SAY FORCEFULLY NIKAHFIED HUSBAND ! " He exclaimed.

I look him straight in the eye.I can't comprehend what he just said.Or maybe I know what he just said but my mind refuses to believe my ears .. I'm looking for any sign or hint of amusement in his eyes but he was dead serious.

This can't be .. I was married to an old man not him ! I can feel my eyes coming out of my sockets.

"Look at you .. pretty shocked huh?" He says mockingly.

My trembling legs give up and I fall on the bed in a sitting position.My eyes refusing to blink and my mind refusing to accept what he just said.

He too sits on a chair opposite to me and start massaging his temples.He look pretty stressed too .. I can see beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and under eye bags indicating he's either sick or sleep deprived.

"Stop staring at me !" He yells.

I quickly get my eyes off of him and look at my feet.Still unable to understand whats going on.

He lift his head up and look into my direction.His gaze makes me uncomfortable.Getting up from the chair he comes near me and lift my chin up.Confused at what he's doing I frown deeply to which he again roll his eyes and thn in one swift move he rip off the tape on my lips causing me to hiss in pain.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh" I cried.

"Oops sorry !" He says innocently seeking a glare from me.He than untie my hands too and I can see prominent rope marks on them.

"You can now continue your blabbering .. I wana know what you're thinking." He continues.

I look at him for a brief moment.What should I say .. Is he joking or something?

"SPEAK!" He commands authoritively.

"Uhh I .. Have .. have you .. had a plas .. plastic surgery or some work done to your face?" I ask stuttering.

"What?" He asks me baffled.

"Look .. I remember an old man telling me that he'll marry me soon or something .. I don't know exactly who he was since I was drugged by him .. But I remember his wrinkled face n all .. And I was supposed to marry him .. I .. I dont know maybe that was a dream but.. It felt so real and .. If you're the same person and all that was real .. You must have had a plastic surgery or something because you can't just miraculously get so young and hot .. This ain't Cinderella sh*t ! " I speak hasitantly.

Fish !!

Did I just call him hot?

He smirks at me surpressing a laugh but gets serious instantly.

"No .. I did not have a plastic surgery and you weren't dreaming that was real." He reply in a very serious tone.

"Elaborate ! " I demand.

"Right now I'm in no mood to elaborate so please just leave my room .. Its 4 in the morning and I have to sleep and wakeup for fajar ! " He says bored.

"You can't just leave me hanging like that .. I need answers you stupid man ! " I stormed.

"Urgh keep your voises low .. You give headache. Don't you know Islam teaches us to speak politely , Wallah what else can be expected from a woman like you ! " He replies annoyed !!

"Firstly I don't accept you as my husband , you married me forcefully so don't think of yourself as my husband .. And what do you mean by a woman like me huh? Infact that good muslimah speech is quite heavy coming from you .. What sort of muslim are you huh?" I can't control the anger boiling inside of me anymore.
"First you kidnapped me .. Then you decided to drug me in order to keep me asleep infact you injected some paralyzing stuff into me .. And then you married me forcefully .. And thats not it .. To add on my miseries you order your servants to torture me with food ! HOW CRUEL OF YOU .. You love to make my life miserable .. Dont you?" I exploded.