Chapter 22 - Stay with me

"Naayaaa where were you ??? Are you okay ?? Did anything happen to you or did anyone try to kidnap you? Is everything okay?? Are you hurt?" Asher bombarded me with questions as soon as I stepped inside Grandpaa's house.

"Fine." I try to dismiss him with my short reply but wallahi he walled me with his broad body posture waiting for explanations.

"What fine? I want answers !" He demanded.

" I was at my friend's place." I reply while trying to get away.

"You don't have any friends here." He shots back.

"I have a few friends here and YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MY LIFE , THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF AND NEITHER AM I AWARE OF STUFF YOU DO .. I ALSO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. Let's just not interfere in each other's life." I suggested.

Asher was taken back by my sudden outburst.

"Naya you're finally home, Thank goodness. I was about to hit the police station to search for you. You got me worried .. I was waiting outside the store for you to come back and you just called and asked me to go home without you .. Do you have any idea how confused your actions made me?" Now it was Sumair's turn to fire so many questions at me.

"Sumair I .. "

"What did you just say?" Asher interjects.

"Huh what?" Sumair asks confused.

"What did you just call her?" Asher spats angrily.

"Umm Naaya?" Sumair replied a bit confused.

"How dare you call her that? Only I can call her Naaya." He speaks bitterly.

"Haha why? Do you have the copyright of that nick?" He joked.

"Yess .. I do have a copy right of that nick and everything that belongs to her because she's MINE." He states with all seriousness seeking my attention and I'll call this Shock number # 2 for today.

" What? " I and Sumair both exclaimed.

" Yeah she is mine and only I can call her with nick names because I'm her husband not you!!" Asher demanded.

" No I'm NOT!" I boomed in anger.

Both Asher and Sumair shifts their gaze at me.

"I am not yours and you can not call me with any nick names because I have a name which is Anaya and even if I allow Sumair to call me what ever he likes, you will still not be allowed to call me anything other than Anaya because that's what my official name is just like you are just an official husband in papers but in real life nothing but an imposter faking to be some one you are not !! " I scream on top of my lungs.

Asher's hand which were tightly forming a fist all this time loosen and he steps back while looking into my eyes constantly without blanking.

"Now excuse me please." I mutter and turn around to leave but Asher tries to stop me by trying to hold my left hand, calling more trouble upon him.

As soon as his hand touches mine I turn around and push him away as hard as I can , he bumps into Sumair in utter shock again.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME. I FEEL DISGUSTED BY YOUR TOUCH." I pressure on each and every word that I spat on him and leave for my room.

DON'T CRY

DON'T CRY

DON'T CRY

Why am I crying so bad?

I wipe my continuous tears with the towel in the washroom again and again until the towel begin to itch on my skin and I fall on my knees on the floor.