Chapter 15 - JEALOUS??

"So have you guys packed your bags already?" Grandpaa asks.

"Yeah grandpaa .. I've packed my bags , don't know about your daughter dearest." Asher taunts.

"Oh grandpaa .. some people doesn't need to worry about me.I've packed my bags too, although I never wanted to because leaving this place, leaving such a nice gentle man like you is the hardest thing I'll have to go through.I wish I could take your positivity with me back to Dubai since all I am surrounded there is by some very rude and negative people." I remark stuffing the toast in my mouth.Asher had to ruin my mood on the breakfast table too as if he hadn't done enough damage last night.

"Oh well, I'm sure the servants their aren't that bad." Grandpaa quavers .

"Who said I was talking about the servants? The only good thing about that place are those three wonderful ladies." I answer gaining a snort from Asher and a few giggles from Sumair, Ujala and Zaaf.

I bet Zaaf is really happy now that I and Asher have officially declared to her that we ain't a real couple, we're just fooling around.I would've punch that woman on her face for ruining my relationship with Asher if only she didn't have such positive vibes surrounding her.For some reason, both Ujala and Zaaf send really good vibes to the atmosphere.

"Why do you guys need to leave tonight?You all should've stayed longer" Grandpaa literally pouts as he speak.It is literally the cutest thing I've seen today.

"Grandpaa .. we have to.I have alot of work in the office to catch on with and .. I'm sure Naaya would find it difficult to live without me.She'd miss me." Asher mouths me go along with him.

"Oh yess grandpaa .. I'd die. I'd literally miss him to death and then bleed all the love out of me and strangle myself with any remaining ounce of love left in me for him." I speak with gritted teeth until Asher kicks my feet under the table.

"Owwww " I groan earning a suspicious look from everyone. "I mean HOWWW on earth does wives live without there husbands.I bet I can't spend a day without him." I quickly cover.

"Really?" Ashers asks.At first I thought he's messing with me but the serious look in his eyes left me speechless.

"Ehhh I think Anaya that's enough detail of your love for Asher.Grandpaa now understands how much you're in love with him." Sumair breaks in while Asher grunts and grandpaa laughs.

"And what about you two.Why are you leaving tonight too?" Grandpaa asks Ujala and Zaaf.

Not soo surprisingly, both of them will be catching the same flight as us.

"Actually I and Ujala have to join the kids at school.We're already short of teachers there." Zaaf replies.

"I am literally proud of what you two are doing or the kids with special needs." Grandpaa praises both of them with tears filled eyes.
"Ohh no crying on breakfast table .." He grins to himself.
"Well I'll have to catch up on my daughter to sing her the song she loves, while Asher I want you to take Anaya for shopping and I don't want to hear any excuses young man." Grandpaa orders earning meaningless groans from Asher because at the end of the day who's the boss?

GRANDPAAA.

I walk around the mall looking for some nice dresses as I'm very short of formal cloths and I'm sure these two contractual months include lots of formal lunches and dinners. Ignoring Asher's continuos whines and Sumair's continuos begging to have some food first I enter a nice boutique.

"Urghh Anaya, please lets eat something first." Sumair whines.

"Nopee .. you can hunt for some food yourself while I buy a few dresses from here." I suggests.