Chapter 6

Jake's POV

It's official. I've gone soft. This girl makes me weak.

I have never felt this way about a girl. Ever. When she ran into me a couple days ago I instantly felt something. I mean I've seen her around before but I never really payed attention. When she looked up at me that day and I saw the pain in her eyes my heart almost shattered.

My thoughts were inturrupted by loud sobs coming from Arianna's room. I bolted out of bed pulling on some jogging pants and rushed to her room. When I opened the door she let out a loud scream and kept saying 'no' and 'please don't do this'

I darted over to her and gently grabbed her wrist trying to keep her from lashing out. She wouldn't stop moving so I laid on top of her hoping I could get her to calm down.

"Please, Get off me" she sobbed. I furrowed my eyebrows before I realized she was dreaming.

"Arianna, calm down. It's just me Jake" I whispered. I hated seeing her like this.

She immediately opened her eyes and when she saw me she completely broke down. I held her in my arms as tears filled my eyes.

Yup, I've gone soft.

After she calmed down she explained what happened. I was so angry for what that asshole did to my princess.

When I was about to leave she stopped me and asked me to stay with her. My heart fluttered a bit as I crawled onto the bed laying on top of the sheets. She fell into a peaceful sleep soon after.

So here I am now laying beside the most beautiful girl in the world. It pained me not being able to reach over pulling her into my arms and let her cuddle into my chest.

I heard the door open and I shot my head in that direction glaring at Cole as he walked into the room.

"Oh my God she's finally sleeping" he said sounding incredibly annoyed. "By the way she woke dad up and he's pissed"

"Yeah? Well both you and dad can deal with it." I glared at him. "She's been through a lot and she needs me"

I looked down at her slightly smiling at her beautiful face. I got up to go take a shower dragging my asshole brother behind me.

"Now I am going to take a shower and you will go back to bed" I said through my teeth dropping his arm and walking to the bathroom.

After a few minutes of relaxing in the shower I heard Arianna plead. "NO. Leave me alone. Please. Jake."

I quickly jumped out of the shower pulling on some pants and darting towards her room.

Arianna was curled in a ball in the corner of her bed. Fear filled her eyes. Anger ran through my veins when I saw who was standing next to the bed.

Arianna's POV

"Dad get the fuck out" Jake said through gritted teeth.

"That girl has problems" was all he said before walking out the door slamming it behind him.

"You ok princess" Jake asked softly sitting at the edge of my bed.

I nodded slowly. "He just reminds me of him" I said softly looking down at my lap.

"Who?"

"Michael. My father" a layer of tears formed in my eyes as I looked at him.

He outstretched his arms and I crawled on his lap digging my face into the crook of his neck. My eyelids grew heavy and I fell asleep in Jake's arms.

_____________
A/N

hey guys! Sorry it's short but I really wanted to update for you all♡ what do y'all think of it so far?

~Khloe Xx