Chapter 16

Jake's POV

"Hello Jake" said the low voice that I knew belonged to Michael.

"Where is she" I hissed into the phone pressing it into my cheek even further.

"Did you know Arianna has your name saved into her phone as my hero" He snickered into the phone.

I clenched my jaw as my mind flashed with images of her bruised body and tears running down her rosy cheeks. The way she tensed up whenever she was around the male sex. How every damn night she ends up sobbing from nightmares of the jackass on the other end of the phone.

He put her though hell and back. The poor girl doesn't deserve to go through it all again.

"What do you want? Money? Drugs? Tell me and it's yours" I tried to bribe him.

"I already have what I want, it's in the other room blacked out"

I could tell he was wearing a pathetic smirk. The amusement he held in his voice made me sick to my stomach, but the way he talked about his daughter almost made everything in my stomach come up. What kind of father finds amusement out of hurting his own daughter.

"You make me sick, and believe me when I say I will find your pathetic ass and-"

I was cut off by a piercing scream on his end of the phone.

"Sounds like little miss whore is having a bad dream, too bad you're not here to comfort her"

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as she continued to sob occasionally she would call out for me to help her.

"Arianna please wake up" I heard another voice yell. I knew it was Maddie and by the sound of it she was crying too.

Arianna continued to sob but Maddie talked to her soothingly meaning Arianna had woken up.

"Please let me talk to her" I pleaded trying to keep my voice from cracking.

He let out a throaty chuckle. "Why would I do that"

"Please" I tried again my voice sounding weak as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Nope" He said before ending the call.

Frustrated I turned around and punched a hole in the door as tears continued to fall.

My phone buzzed signaling I had a text message.

I unlocked my phone wiping away a few tears and opened the message.

It was a picture sent from Arianna's phone.

The picture was of her, my heart dropped to the pit of my Stomach as I examined it. She lay in a small room chained to the wall. She had ropes tied around her wrists and she was stripped down to her undergarments. She looked freezing. Her body was covered in black and blue bruises just like before and I could tell she hasn't eaten anything. Her beautiful blue eyes that were usually cheerful now filled with pain and she had dark bags under them. Her cheeks were blotchy from crying and the look of fear was written all over her face.

Another tear slipped from my eye as I stared at the image. I quickly wiped away the tear and went to my contact list clicking Ryder's contact. Maybe he could help, he is Maddie's boyfriend, and he has a car.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up.

Before he even had the chance to say hello I asked "when was the last time you spoke to Maddie"

"Uh, like two days ago, she hasn't been answering her phone. Why do you ask"

"Her and Arianna were kidnapped-"

"WHAT"

"I'll explain later meet me at my place, we're going to get them back"

~♡~
A/N

again, sorry it's so short but I hope you liked it! Tell me what you think❤

~ Khloe xx