Chapter 13

Unknown.

Shakily I answered my phone "Hello?" I looked over a Jake to find him asleep.

"Arianna" Maddie?

"Hey Maddie why aren't you calling from your phone?"

"He's going to kill me Arianna I need help" the fear in her voice broke my heart, I could tell she was crying.

"WHAT? Where are you" my heart was rapidly beating against my chest. I suddenly felt light headed.

"Please" was all she said before she hung up.

What the fuck?

About 10 seconds later my phone lit up with a message.

It had an address and in caps it said 'alone'

I scrambled out of bed grabbing some skinny jeans and a hoodie and headed to the bathroom to change. Luckily Jake was sleeping so he wouldn't ask me a million questions.

But why the hell is Maddie saying someone's going to kill her? I mean I could hear the fear in her voice so she obviously wasn't lying. I don't know what is going on but it sure as hell is freaking me out.

I dashed into Jake's room grabbing his car keys and made my way to his car. Shakily I put the keys in the ignition and backed out of the driveway. I followed my GPS to the address. I turned on to an old dirt road in the middle of the woods. I literally feel like I'm in a horror movie. I just don't understand why this guy is after me or what Maddie has to do with this.

I pulled up to an abandoned looking shed. Fuck this couldn't get any creepier. I debated on calling Jake but the text said alone otherwise Maddie is dead.

What is this guy apart of a gang or something?

As I stepped out of the car my anxiety started to kick in.

Damnit Arianna this is no time for a panic attack.

I remembered back to my last panic attack when Jake was there to help me. I listened to his soothing voice play in my mind.

"Deep breaths princess" He would tell me as he rubbed my back soothingly.

I managed to semi calm my breathing down and I headed to the door at the front of the shed. I too one more deep breath and knocked on the door.

No answer.

Slowly I opened the door stepping inside the dark shed.

"Hello"

No answer.

"Maddie"

Arms wrapped sound my waist and a hot breath tickled my ear.

"Nice to see you again beautiful" the same husky voice from the dance.

"Wh-who are you" I asked trembling.

"Oh I never introduced myself? Why how rude of me" He had an evil smirk plastered on his face. "I'm Bryan, Bryan Mitchell"

I gasped. We have the same last name. Wait, I do faintly remember having a cousin named Bryan.

"What do you want with me"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" He nibbled on my earlobe.

Then he gripped my wrist really tight and dragged me to another room. He pushed the door open and threw me on the floor.

"Oh my God Maddie, are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine. Mind telling me who the fuck that is" She pointed to the corner of the room.

It was Michael. He doesn't deserve the father title.

I shakily stood up holding my wrist as I could already see a bruise forming.

"Why did you bring her into this" I shouted at him.

"I needed to get you down here somehow. You're always attached to lover boys hip" He scoffed. "Oh by the way, you did say bye to poor Jakey right" He stuck his bottom lip out. "Because I can assure you that you will never see him again. Oh well he'll get over it, he probably already got another girl in bed"

"Fuck you" I growled.

His fist collided with my cheek.

"Talk to me like that again, I dare you" His eyes narrowed to thin slits.

"You've already put me through so much shit. You can't break me anymore, I'm already broken" I don't know where all this confidence is coming from but I like it. "Jake probably already has a search unit out looking for me"

He pulled out a knife from his back pocket and sliced my arm. "You're so naive. He never cared. He just pitied you. Jake could never love a whore like you. You mean absolutely nothing to him, You are disgusting and worthless, He's probably glad you're gone" He finished with an evil smirk on his ugly face.

Tears pooled up in my eyes. "He does care"

"Have you not noticed the disgusted look on his face whenever he looks at you? You're better off dead, I'm doing the world a favor"

"NO" I screamed. As tears fell off my chin one after another. "He cares"

"When will you get this through your worthless little head. No. One. Cares. About. A disgusting. Worthless. Bitch like you"

My confidence had completely vanished by now. Michael grabbed my ankle and pulled me to a chain that was attached to the wall on the opposite side of Maddie. He chained my ankles to the wall and tied ropes around my hands. Next he stripped me from my hoodie and skinny jeans leaving me in my undergarments in this freezing cold room.

He made his way to Maddie and tied her to a chair on the opposite side of me. I watched helplessly as tears poured out of my eyes. Maddie was crying too. After he tied Maddie up he walked out of the room slamming the door shut.

~♡~

A/N

Tell me what you all think of this chapter please:) feedback is always appreciated!

~ Khloe Xx