chapter 50

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Addison Winchester by criminalmindsloverforever

 Supernatural & Criminal Minds Xover Rated: T, English, Family & Suspense, Sam W., John W., OC, S. Reid, Words: 81k+, Favs: 88, Follows: 105, Published: Jun 16 Updated: Nov 21  156Chapter 51

He spent the next half an hour asking me every question under the sun about anything remotely supernatural. I didn't have answers for a lot of it, hell I didn't have answers for most of it. He named off a ton of different monsters, wanting to know if they were real or not. I hadn't heard of a lot of them and I had to remind him that I did run away when I was 15 and that I had only been hunting for a few year before that.

He didn't like it, I didn't but he dropped that part of the conversation and started on things that happened to the two of us. He wanted to know about the monster I hunted in Vegas. He wanted every detail, everything that was said between me and any of the other victims, everything I told the cops, where I went after it tore up my back. Then he got to the more recent things, like my nightmares.

"What about your nightmares?" He asked, watching me expectantly. I chewed on the inside of my lip, I didn't want to talk about this with anyone really but I had promised that there wouldn't be any more secrets. I thought about it, whether or not I should mention how my mother really died or just tell him that I'm afraid of ending up like her and leave it at that. He saw the conflict on my face and went to say something but I held my hand up. He's been a good sport about all of this, the least I can do is return the favor.