chapter 51

Aaron had came and grabbed Spencer. Don't know what they were talking about, don't know where they went but Sam followed after them after I asked him to. I didn't like the idea of him alone after everything that's happened, leaving me alone with my older bother. Once they were gone I pulled the IV out of my arm and downed the glass of water Spencer had been drinking.

"Should you really be doing that?" He asked, grabbing my arm when I went to stand up. I was really glad to see that they didn't change me into one of those gown things and left me in my jeans and t-shirt.

"Doing what?" I replied, pulling on my shoes that Spencer had left on the side of the bed for me. I knew that me getting up without the doctors permission would make Spencer upset with me but I'm done being in the damn hospital. "Have you heard anything from dad?" I asked after standing up. I gave the room a once over to make sure that nothing of ours was here and then pulled Dean outside the door.

"Yeah, he was ass deep in a Windigo case. He didn't have any service when we called."

"He on his way here."

"Yeah, hopefully we'll have thing wrapped up before he gets here though." I nodded. I didn't really want to have to deal with Dad when he's on a hunt. I might not get the brunt of it being pregnant and all but with Dean here I didn't think we needed him as much as I thought we did in the beginning.

"So, do we have any idea where this thing went or if it's still out there at all?" I asked, glancing around the corner and saw Spencer and Aaron talking. I went to move back around it so Spencer wouldn't see me up walking around but it was too late.

"Addi!" I rolled my eyes but went to him anyway. "What part of 'don't take the IV out' do you no understand?" I shrugged and gave him my most 'I didn't do anything wrong face'. It's never worked before but ya never know. I didn't look at Aaron, the whole 'interrogation' thing was still hot in my mind and at the moment I didn't want to deal with all his suspicion. Spencer knew everything and that's all I really care about. Sam was standing a little ways down the hall, reading one of the newspapers. For a second I thought he was faking so he could keep an eye on them but when Dean and I made it to the men he still didn't make any move to come over.

"I want out of here." I told him. "I want to go back home." Dean snorted. "Shut up." I added to him. I looked at Spencer and tried to ask with my eye how much Aaron knew but of course he didn't get that.

"Does you're head hurt?" He asked. Dean laughed, knowing what I had been after, and I hit him in the stomach. Effectively knocking the wind out of him.

"You're so lucky you're pregnant." He said in between gasping breaths. I stuck my tongue out at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Addison, you should have stayed in the room." Spencer ignored the exchange between Dean and I, still stuck on the fact I didn't listen to him. You would think by now he would understand that I do what I want when I want. Hell, look at how many times I went to the hospital when he told me I should, zero.

"First it was you, then me, I'm done. I say we end this, get on a plane, go home and sleep for like a week." I offered, "sound like a plan? Great." I nodded my head at him.

"The case is over. We found Rodney's body." Aaron said. I frowned, so that's how much he knew.

"Are you sure? The last time we thought he was dead he came back and fucked everything up." I said. I already knew that but he didn't know that I knew. He was watching me with a look that I once again couldn't read. He was more then likely tying to find a hole in my story or something to try and get information.

"The coroner is going over him with a fine toothed comb." Aaron assured.

"Nice to see you up and walking." Morgan voice sounded up from behind me. I turned but he was already next to me in our circle thing between Spencer and I. "You scared the hell outta me," He said.