Chapter *7*

XxRon_RonxX THANK YOU FOR THE HELP WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!

Tyrie POV

On the way to Shant'A house I was thinking about ways to make it up to her. She need to quit playing and talk to me. Everytime something happen she can't act like she don't know a nigga. Mane we not together but we in our feelings.

Pulling up at her house I think about how close we live to each other. Knocking at the door I see some chocolate skin nigga open the door. Soon as he see me he looks confused then mean muggs me. Why the hell she got a nigga in her house? She better not be smashing dude. Not that she mine or whatever.

"Nigga who the fuck are you?" He said.

"Who me? Nigga who you?"

"I'm the brother."

"I'm the boyf- I mean bestfriend." I cleared my throat real quick. Why the fuck did I say that?

He looked at me like I was lying. What? He don't think his sister got friends? "Since when?"

"Bruh why you asking me all these questions? You gone let me in or not?"

"At the rate you going nigga, I'm leaning toward not."

"Well it ain't your choice. It is your sister's."

I was about to walk in when his words stopped me.

"Why you look so damn familiar? Johns, that you man?"

Who is this dude?

"Man how you know my name? Wait Oliver? Man I didn't know that was you!" I gave him dap or a bro-hug whatever it is. We both laughing and shit. He was like my bestfriend back in the day.

"Man I ain't seen you since you and Andriques fell out. Where you been?"

"Yea that whole situation was just some shit. I was laying low for a while. But what you been doing?"

"Nun' much, but working now. At a real job this time. After all that went down I ain't really been fucking with nobody like that. Other than that come on in."

"Appreciate it. I'm gone talk and sort things out with Shant'A first then we can hang maybe light up or some."

"Aight, but aye we might be old friends and all, but she my sister. You a man before you my boy. I'm sure you get it right?"

I don't take well to people threatening me, but he right. I would do the same shit to any one of these nappy headed niggas wanting to talk with my little sister.

 I would do the same shit to any one of these nappy headed niggas wanting to talk with my little sister

"I got you. Hell I'm the same way with Charm."

Charm is my 4 year old sister. She look like our momma which might be a problem for me. I don't want to, but I will fight some little boys for messing with my sister. That's why I understand where Oliver coming from.