Chapter *36*

Part 2

"WHAT THE FUCK DID Y'ALL DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND?"

.

.

.

It was silent around us. A fly could fart and we would hear it. We all stood in a semi circle near the doors of the cafeteria.

"Oh so none of y'all niggas gone tell me why my girl is cornered by group of guys and is crying her eyes out?"

I could tell that the boys were scared. The unidentified players were pale faced and shaking. Dumb and dumber tried to keep a hard look, but failed as soon as Tyrie turned his glare on them. I almost felt bad for them.

"Shunt'A, baby, what's wrong? What did they say? Did they hurt you? Who I gotta kill?"

He stalked toward me before stopping in front of me to block their view. He basically shielded me from them. His hazel eyes turned soft as he looked me up and down searching for any injuries. I struggled to find the words to say.

Should I lie and say I'm fine, or should I let them suffer the consqeunces?

"H-he pushed me baby."

Why lie ya'know?

No lie, I think I saw fire in his eyes. He slowly turned his neck around to stare dead at every single one of them in the eye. A soft clicking noise was coming from his wrist. His right hand was shaking and his watch was moving around a lot.

"Who?", he whispered not facing me.

I didn't want to tell him though. I have a strong feeling he was going to get arrested. He can't be in jail for graduation. Ty has to be there to walk across the stage.

"Ayo Jones no disrespect to you man. We didn't no you loved this bit- female."

"It was all Nick and E anyway. Shorty didn't even do anything to them though."

"Nick was super wrong to push her though. I don't condone putting your hands on women man. I'm sorry I laughed at what he said about your ex."

"Y-yea we all are. Can w-we go?"

The players all looked for their que to exit. Ty didn't even acknowledge them after hearing Nick pushed me. I subtly nodded my head toward the door. The bolted out, sweating more than a whore in church.

"You put your hands on my girl? Yo WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU CUZ! Are you crazy or stupid?"

I grabbed his forearm and tried to pull him back.

"Baby let's just go okay. What's done is done. We can't change the past."

He looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"You want me to let this shit go? They not only put their unworthy hands on a queen, but brought up your shit ex. They were bullying you again. Behind my fucking back-"

"So? This has been happening all year. Alright! I just didn't have the heart to tell you. I couldn't tell you."

"And why the fuck not? You know what we gone talk about this later. Right now I gotta do something."

I barely blinked before Eric was on the ground with another broken nose courtesy of Ty. He must have hit his head on the floor a little too hard because as soon as he was down, he was out like a light. Maybe that will knock some sense into him.

Tyrie tried to shake off the pain from his wrist. Nick thought that he could run up on him. He pushed Ty and they both started wrestling on the floor. A crowd had started forming around them. I was getting pushed farther and farther back.