Mine

You hailed a cab after a long and exhausting case with John and Sherlock. You had been chasing some criminal for two hours until your boyfriend, Sherlock, finally caught him. You all got in a cab and were on your way back to Baker Street. You sat in between John and Sherlock. No one was talking so you began to drift off. Your head slowly lowered and rested on John's shoulder as you fell asleep.

Sherlock was in his Mind Palace when he noticed that you weren't sitting as close to him as you were earlier. He opened his eyes and saw that you were asleep with your head on John's shoulder. He instantly became very jealous. He hated seeing you close to other men. He knew very well that you would never cheat on him and that you didn't have feelings for John but he couldn't help it. John draped an arm around your shoulders to keep you from moving. That was too much for Sherlock. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. John looked at Sherlock, confused. ''Mine.'' Sherlock growled. He pulled you on top of his lap and made sure that you were comfortable. You stirred but didn't wake and snuggled closer to your boyfriend. John was quietly laughing his ass off. He knew that Sherlock could get a little jealous from time to time but this was worse than he thought. Sherlock kept glaring at his best friend while he held you tightly against his chest. John started laughing even louder and woke you up. You opened your eyes and noticed the position you were in. ''Sherlock, what's going on?'' You asked sleepily. ''Mine.'' Was his reply. You saw that John was laughing and you understood what was going on. You chuckled slightly and pressed a kiss on Sherlock's cheek. He smiled and held you impossibly closer to his chest.

You arrived to your destination and the cab stopped. You were too tired to get up so you didn't get up from Sherlock's lap. He chuckled and decided to carry you. ''I like it when you get jealous.'' You mumbled into Sherlock's neck as he walked up the stairs. You looked up and noticed his slightly red cheeks. ''I love you, you know that right?'' You asked. ''I know.'' He replied, avoiding looking at you. You giggled and held onto him as he carried you to the bedroom you shared. He covered you with the duvet and pressed a kiss on your forehead. ''You're mine.'' He whispered.