Single Father~Part 2.

Requested by PrincessPeach211 and ThylaneLovelis 

I hope you all like it ♥

~***~

"Daddy! Daddy!" You exclaimed, dragging Sherlock to the library. "Darling, we don't have time to go to the library." He said. You didn't listen and kept tugging at his coat until he gave in and followed you to your favourite place in the city. "Hurry and choose a few books. Not too many!" Sherlock called after you as you immediately ran to the kid's section.

You stared at the tall bookshelves, pondering which ones you'd take with you to 221B. After a while of grabbing books and putting them back, you finally decided on three books. You skipped back to your father, holding your books and smiling widely.

"I have books, daddy." You said, holding up the three books so Sherlock could see. He hummed a response and kept his gaze fixed on something in front of him. "Daddy?" You called, trying to get his attention.

You followed his gaze when he didn't respond again. You saw a beautiful young woman who was standing in front of the literature shelves. She was wearing a red dress and her brown hair was tied in a messy bun.

"Who's that, daddy?" You wondered. Sherlock finally diverted his gaze to you. "Did you get your books?" He asked, avoiding your question. You nodded and held them up again. Sherlock smiled and took them from you. "I'll go pay for these." He stated. "I'll be right back." He walked away.

You stared at the pretty girl. You wanted your father to be happy. He seemed to be quite distracted when he was staring at that woman earlier. Maybe she could make him happy? It was worth a try.

You looked around the library. Your eyes fell on a microphone that was connected to the speakers. You grinned widely and quickly ran over to it. You climbed on top of the counter and grabbed the microphone. You checked if the woman in the red dress was still there. Luckily, she was. You pressed the red button as you spoke into the black microphone. ''Hello, my name is (Y/N). My daddy is Sherlock Holmes and he's the best daddy in the whole world! Could the pretty girl in the red dress ask my daddy on a date, please? He really likes you, but he's too scared to ask you. Thank you very much. Bye everyone.'' The microphone amplified the sound of your voice and the whole library could hear you. Sherlock, who just paid for your books, had heard your message, too. His face became bright red as he avoided looking at the woman he was staring at earlier. He rushed over to you. He picked you up and quickly bolted out of the door. 

''Daddy! Where are you going? You're supposed to talk to the pretty lady.'' You protested. ''No time for that, Darling. You shouldn't have done that.'' He spoke quickly as he walked far away from the library. ''But you likeeeee herrrrr.'' You mocked. ''No, I don't.'' Your dad defended. ''Sissy!'' You called out. Sherlock stopped walking and glared at you. ''I'm not a sissy, (Y/N).'' He said firmly. ''Yes, you are.'' You said in a sing-song voice.

''Fine! You think I'm too scared to ask her out? I'll prove you wrong.'' If people wouldn't have seen a grown man talking to you, they would have thought you were having an argument with another child.

Sherlock strode over to the pretty woman as soon as he and you got back to the library. ''Sherlock.'' She smiled widely, her eyes shining with excitement. ''Hello, Molly.'' He greeted politely. ''Ohh, you know her!'' You squealed. ''Who's this young lady?'' Molly asked, stroking your hair as she smiled at you. Your cheeks started burning and you buried your face in your father's shoulder. ''Look who's the sissy now.'' Sherlock snickered. ''Not nice, daddy.'' You mumbled.

''Wait, you have a daughter?'' Molly asked, bewildered. ''Yes, this is (Y/N).'' He introduced. ''Well, it's nice to meet you, (Y/N),'' Molly said, attempting to shake your hand. You grabbed Sherlock's scarf with both hands and covered your face with it. ''I'm not here!'' You lied. ''She's quite shy.'' Sherlock addressed. ''Am not.'' You muttered. ''Are too.'' He shot back.

Molly giggled adorably and patted your hair. ''Yes, she's definitely your daughter.'' She stated. ''But about that date...'' Molly started. ''She was just blabbering. You don't have to go on a date with me. I mean, I'm a sociopath. I don't date and like women and all that stuff.'' Sherlock rambled, moving his hand that wasn't supporting you a lot. ''I'd love to go out with you.'' Molly blushed. ''Do it, daddy.'' You whispered in his ear, still hidden from view. Sherlock smirked slightly and nodded. ''Alright.'' He said. ''Let's go out some time.''