14

Hope POV 

"Hope." I hear my dad say as he lightly shakes my arm. 

I groan a little but open my eyes. 

I'm meant with the curious eyes of my father and once I take a quick look around my room I notice that I have fourteen curious eyes looking at me. 

"What?" I ask them. 

"Who is the boy and why is he sleeping in your room?" My dad asks me. It's then that I remember Leonardo is in my room. 

"Oh. It's Leonardo. I meant him last night when I was walking around and before any of you say anything I know I am not supposed to be walking around the hospital. Actually I think you guys need to hear his story." I say to them. 

I sit up in my bed and reach over and shake Leonardo’s arm. 

"Leo." I say as I shake his arm but he doesn't move. 

"Leo." I say louder as I continue to shake his arm but he still doesn't move. 

"Leo!" I yell and he moves a little bit but doesn't wake up. 

I glare at his sleeping body. I hear a few people laugh at what is happening but I ignore them. 

An idea pops into my head and I smile. 

I reach behind me and grab my pillow.

"Leo!" I yell as I hit him with it repetitively. 

He shoots up and falls out of the chairs doing so. 

I burst out laughing along with everyone else in the room. 
Leonardo stands up and glares at me. 

"What was that for?" He asks me. 

I answer him once I've calmed down. 

"You wouldn't wake up. I tried three times before I resorted to hitting you with my pillow." I tell him with a smile.  

"Why did I have to wake up?" Leonardo asks as he rubs his eyes and plops down in one of the chairs. 

"Because my family is here." I tell him simply. 

When he hears this his eyes widen and he jumps up and faces my family. He tenses up when he notices all of them. 

"Um...uh..." Leonardo says as he gulps and looks at the people standing in front of him. 

I laugh a little. 

"Calm down kid. We won't hurt you. You can sit back down." Dad says to Leonardo. 

Leonardo sighs and sits back
down. 

"Leo." I say softly and he looks at me. 

"You need to tell them. They can I help. They will help, I promise." I say softly to him. 

His eyes widen again. 

"Hope, I don't know if I can do that. What if they don't believe me?" He says to me. 

"They will believe you." 

"Promise?" He asks. 

I smile at him and stick out my pinky finger and Leonardo smiles at me. 

"I promise." I say as he wraps his pinky finger around mine. 

"You guys might want to sit down for this." I say to my family standing in my hospital room. 

My dad sits down in the other chair, after he picks it up it fell over when Leonardo woke up. Spencer sits down on the end of my bed and JJ sits down next to him. Penelope sits down on the floor in between my dad legs. Aaron, David and Emily all stand behind my dad.