31

Hope POV

~2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks since I've been in hell.

I only know it's been two weeks  because there's a small window that lets light in and I've been keeping track of how long I've been here.

Last week Trevor moved me from the bed to being tied hanging from the ceiling. I know that sounds weird but my toes are about three inches from touching the ground so I'm literally hanging. I've been hanging from the ceiling for a week now.

I still don't have any clothes on besides my bra and underwear.

I've never been in more pain in my life. The cuts and bruises that litter my skin hurt when I move even the slightest bit and I'm pretty sure I have at least two broken ribs. I haven't had anything to eat in two weeks and I'm only given enough water to make sure I survive.

Trevor doesn't just beat me, he tortures me.

Because of the state I'm in it's hard to think of a way out of here.

The door bangs open making me weakly lift my head up.

I watch as Trevor quickly picks up things and shoves them into a bag.

"What are you doing?" I ask him weakly.

"Stupid fucking FBI." I hear Trevor mumble and I almost feel like crying out in joy.

"I told you they'd find me." I tell him with a slight laugh.

"Shut up Hope." He snaps at me.

"If they don't kill you, you're going to go to a place where death will be a blessing." I say as I laugh again.

"That's not going to happen because we're leaving."

I furrow my eyebrows before he walks over to me and unchains my wrist. He puts me over his shoulder and I start to panic.

If we leave I might not be found.

I have to fight back.

I start struggling with everything I have in me.

I stop struggling when Trevor uses his free hand to apply pressure to one of the ribs I'm pretty sure is broken.

The wind is knocked out of me as I try to catch my breath.

By the time I start to catch my breath it's too late and I'm being thrown into the back of a van.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I land on my side and I hear a crack as pain shoots through my body as I collide with the hard floor.

I feel like crying when I realize we might actually get away. I might not be found.

It's not long before we're moving and I feel like my rescue is slipping through my fingers.

I look around at what's in the back of the van with me and notice a lot of heavy looking metal pieces. I have no idea why Trevor has these in here.

Derek POV

"This guy is good so he's probably knows we got his location so he's probably on the move already." Hotch says as we all stand in the parking lot.

For the past two weeks all of us, including Leonardo and Gideon, have done nothing but look for Hope. And we've finally found her.

Hotch tells everyone where to go before we spilt up.

"What are you guys doing?" Reid asks Leonardo and Garcia.