Part 2

He held his fist in anger. There Khushi didn't allow Lavanya to pack her things. But Lavanya finally convince her and packs her stuffs. Lavanya says that she will visit again for her wedding. But Khushi shows her ring finger and looks down saying "same pinch Lavanya ji"

Lavanya feels bad and hugs her. Khushi composes herself and tells her that if she gets married first then Lavanya must come. Lavanya remembers how Arnav used to behave and talk with Khushi. She guessed deep down in her heart that Arnav has got feelings for Khushi. Her heart pained thinking that but she's happy if that happens for Arnav-Khushi.

When Lavanya was finally leaving she thanked Khushi again and asked her to take care of Arnav as she's the one who can say whatever she wants to Arnav and he won't say anything. Khushi lost with her words thinking how Arnav told that he loves someone else. Her heart knew that it's her he's loving. But she felt guilty for Lavanya's condition.

In home Khushi and Payal were talking abot Shyam... as Khushi didn't want to talk abot him they skip to Arnav-Lavanya. Payal was telling abot Lavanya while Khushi lost with Arnav's words. Her heart started to pound heavily. Here Arnav calls Lavanya and finds that she has reached safely. He then notices the gift from Khushi. He opens it with a smile and it fades when he sees the tire changing book in pure Hindi.

"What the... can't she give it in English... Khushi Kumari Gupta... you are unbelievable..." he said looking at that book. "Chote... What is it..." Anjali came in and looked at the book. She translates the title and laughs at him. "Stop it di..." Arnav got angry. "Okay... okay... Who gave this Chote..." she asked calmly. "Someone..." he had a light smirk which Anjali didn't miss to notice. She felt something fishy.

Later Arnav thought how she told that her engagement got broken. He didn't know how to react whether to be happy or sad that the guy has hurted his Khushi.... How dare he.... He wants to know the reason.... He will for sure...

Next day Khushi was teasing Payal. She tries to teach Payal how to talk with Akash. She tells her that she is Akash and shuts in bathroom. She asks for towel. When Payal was abot to give towel... the door bell rings. Payal opens the door only to find ASR. She made him to sit and goes to call Buwaji. Here Khushi kept shouting for towel.

Arnav... who actually came here to see Khushi... in the name of handing cards... hears her voice. He smirks and goes to give towel. But suddenly he gets pulled in. "You..." Khushi starts to shout. But instantly he covers her mouth with his hand and with a smirk says "Not bad Khushi Kumari Gupta... you are fast..."

She frees herself. "What are you doing here..." she folds her hand and asks without looking him. "You are the one who pulled me in" with a smirk he closes the gap. She felt heavy breaths. "I... I... thought jiji..." she finished somewhat. "Really..." he says huskily. She couldn't tolerate his sudden change to her. "Yes... You please go out..." she opens the door. "Okay..." before going Arnav turns the shower knob which makes Khushi all wet. (Guys... didn't remember whether their bathroom got shower or not... kindly adjust... hehe)

"You.... Laad governor..." she was furious. "Yes.... By the way you got ten minutes...." He orders her. "What..." she couldn't get it. "Yup... di wants you... so ten minutes... I will wait out..." saying this he leaves her with the mischievous smile. "Hey devi mayya.... What happened to this laad governer... why he is behaving so strangely.... His scolds/yells are better than this..." she joined her hands.

Arnav couldn't believe that this girl is changing him finally. He realizes that after he has uttered those words to her... his feelings for her is increasing more.... 

Note: Guys... first of all thanks a lot for all your wonderful support and love... i really didnt expected that much response... wow... Arshi Mania is still up in our hearts... no doubt :):)

Luv u loads and enjoy ;)

Kalai....