Part 5

Arnav just showed his back hiding his feelings. "Khushi ji" NK called her again for which she slowly shifted her gaze from Arnav to NK. "Di is calling you.... Hey Nannav... you too...." He uttered. Arnav looked him and then to Khushi. She too looked Arnav. Both their eyes expressed many unknown words. "Are you coming Khushi ji..." he asked sweetly. She nodded and moved. While moving she turned and looked Arnav who is also just staring her. She then turned and walked with NK.

Arnav looked straight. He remembered how he said that she is his property... This unknown/known feel is very new to him... to Arnav Singh Raizada... Her shocked face flashed in front of him... He knew that he's changing for her... which is making her difficult to digest... "How dare you Khushi... like I said you are mine... mine alone..." with a smirk he started to go down.

Khushi was simply sitting in the dining table along with others. NK was chatting with her. But she seemed to be lost with Arnav's words. "You are mine... damn it..." it ranged again and again. She didn't even know whether it's real or dream. "This means whatever he told... was none other than thinking abot her..." She cleared while her heart muttered "I said so na".

"Khushi ji" Anjali's voice made her to jerk back. "Khushi ji.... Where are you.... Your tea is getting cold..." Anjali said sweetly. "Ji..." saying this she looked front and got nervous as Arnav is sipping his black coffee with an intense stare. He can easily get what's running in her mind. She instantly took her tea cup and started to sip without looking him.

"Khushi ji... I was talking with you... but you aren't listening..." NK said with a pout. "Sorry Nanae ji... was thinking abot something..." saying this she looked at Arnav who raised his eye brow with a smirk. Anjali felt difficult to hide her naughty smile. Then Khushi remained quite which Arnav couldn't bear. He wants her to come back to him.

He kept his cup down and cleared his throat. "Am going to throw a cocktail party for Akash-Payal..." he said lastly fixing his stare on Khushi who simply looked him and lowered her gaze. Anjali is just watching them. She's really enjoying this. "Wow Nannav... party... am in..." NK said excitedly. "Thanks Bhai..." Akash told shyly. Khushi didn't say anything.

"Party is outside as alcohol is not allowed in RM..." he said looking Khushi who shot up hearing the word alcohol. "Chote... I can't come... you guys enjoy..." Anjali told her decision. "Okay di... you take rest... and this party is upto my style... no Indian food/filmy songs..." he again looked at Khushi as he expected her to say something. But she kept quiet. "Chote... this is not fair... no Indian food... no filmy songs... Payal will be bored...." Anjali said on behalf of Akash who thanked her inside.

Khushi looked at Anjali hearing her jiji's name. "Khushi ji... why are you silent... tell something..." Anjali asked her just to stir her up. Khushi just looked at Arnav who had a smirk. "This is final..." saying this he stood and walked. While going in stairs he throws a stare on her who is just watching him. Instantly she looks here and there.

He knew that she will definitely come to talk to him atleast for this party. Khushi is still lost in her own state. "Khushi ji... why are you sitting like this... please go and talk with Chote..." Anjali insisted her purposely. "What..." she said with a shock realizing that she wants her to talk with him. "Yes Khushi ji... you are the one who can talk with Chote... please go and talk with him...." She said cutely. "No no Anjali ji..." she tried to avoid it. "Khushi ji.... Come on.... I came here to see Indian style..." NK too added. Without any choice they made her to go to him.

Arnav who is waiting for her heard the knock. "Come in" he answered. Khushi slowly entered gulping her throat. He looked up and stood up. "Khushi..." he uttered gently. "Arnavji... woh..." before she could say he asked "Khushi... are you okay..." for which she just looked him straight. She couldn't watch his eyes which were so powerfully pulling her.

He walked up to her and held her shoulders. "Answer me... are you okay..." looking her eyes. She nodded like no first then changed to yes. A cute smile played in his lip due to her condition. "Arnav ji..." She started. "What is it Khushi.... Tell me..." he asked calmly. "Woh... your party... please change it to Indian style... jiji will get bored...." She dragged. "Really..." Arnav folded his hands. She nodded innocently. "Then what will I get if I change the style..." he asked with a mischievous glint. "Haan..." she couldn't get it. "Will you accompany me as my date..." his smirk and his question made her almost to faint.

"Date.... Me... with you.... no...." she said looking him with shiver. He closed the gap. "Khushi Kumari Gupta... you can come to my party... only with me... not with anyone else..." with his usual smirk. "Then I won't come to your party..." saying this she tries to move. But he pulls her hardly which makes her to lose her balance. She struggles a bit then steadies up. "Leave me..."she tries to free her but couldn't. "Khushi.... Look at me... do what I say...." he's looking her eyes. "I won't" she didn't look him. "Not even for Payal..." he raised his eye brow. She hesitated for a while then nodded like no. "Then fine... It's my party..." with a smirk he leaves her. Khushi just runs away from him. "You can't run away from me... you have no choice.... Khushi Kumari Gupta..." muttering this he smirked again.

Note: So guys... how is it.... luv u all loads....

Kalai....