Part 28

Both of them didn't know what is waiting the next day. Without having any knowledge, they smiled... said good night and Anjali went to sleep. Arnav then sent a message to Khushi that very soon she will be with him in their room. Knowing that she will be blushing he dialed her. She picked it with just a ring. Then they chatted for a while and finally went to sleep.

The next day morning in RM, Nani just hurried the Prakash brothers to get the breakfast ready. Mamiji came and asked the reason behind her restlessness. Nani told her that she got a call from Arnav's Dadi about her visit for the marriage ceremony and also she let her know about Arnav's marriage with Khushi too. Mamiji has heard about her that she's very strict and very rarely came to visit her grandchildren. Simply, they just waited for her arrival.

When all came down to the living room, Nani told about her visit. Anjali seemed happy but it didn't last long as she has to let her know what happened between her and Shyam. It will be very hard to make her understand. She's the person who always blamed their mother for her dear son's death. That's why both Arnav and Anjali came under Nani as their Dadi was not ready to take responsibility for them. She simply couldn't accept his son's guilt.

Anjali's thoughts broke by her Dadi's arrival. Her Dadi always held a commanding posture and it's visible right now too. Arnav, Anjali, Akash and lastly NK got blessings from her. After their greetings, she straightly came to Arnav's marriage with Khushi. She enquired about her and her family details. It felt obvious that she's not satisfied with the Guptas. When Nani tried to change her mindset she simply showed her palm to stop her speech. Nani felt helpless. "Enough Dadi... I love her... I want to marry her... that's it" Arnav said with a stern look. He's the one who always shuts her with his temper.

Somehow Dadi calmed herself and looked around. "Where is Shyam" she asked right away to Anjali. Everyone looked at each other. "What is it... what's wrong" Dadi asked further. Arnav came forward seeing his sister's condition. He explained her everything and they all waited for her reaction. "After breakfast, me and Anjali will go to temple... we will come directly to the Guptas house... don't wait for us just continue with the ritual" was her reply. When Arnav insisted that he will accompany them as he knew very well that she's going to question his sister alone... Dadi simply refused it. "Chote... we will be there soon" Anjali looked his eyes with a determination that whatever it is she's ready for that. "If anything... let me know" he told her and she too nodded with a smile.

Breakfast went in with a tension. Dadi and Anjali started to temple while the rest to the Guptas house for the haldi ceremony. Garima and Buwaji greeted them with other guests. Arnav looked around for Khushi. NK started to tease him. Akash smiled at them. They are still arranging for the ceremony so Arnav went to Buwaji and asked her permission to meet Khushi. He also told her that he wanted to give his mom's bangles to her before the ceremony. Buwaji is so happy that she allowed him to go.

"Arnavji... what are you doing here" Khushi asked him when he entered her room. She blushed when he's stared at her from head to toe. He came to her while the other girls along with Payal left the room for their privacy. Outside Akash met Payal and they blushed as others started to tease them.

"Khushi..." he made her to sit on the bed and he too sat beside her. "What is it Arnavji" she looked at him. "This..." he lifted the bag and gave it to her. She took the box carefully and opened it. There she saw a pair of beautiful bangles. "Arnavji..." she touched one and looked up to him. "Khushi this is my mother's bangles... she wanted to give this to her daughter-in-law... to you..." saying this he took it from her and made her to wear. Khushi remained silent as she's overwhelmed with this affection. "You don't like it" Arnav questioned her when she didn't say anything. She simply smiled with tears and held his elbow. "Can't you get that I really love it" she pouted innocently. "You and your reactions.... Truly you are unbelievable Khushi" he smiled at her.

They remained like that for a while. All of a sudden her expression changed and it made him to worry. "What happened Khushi" he asked her. "Arnavji... am feeling something strange... like some trouble is coming" She looked at him worriedly. "Nothing is coming... okay" he replied her by tapping her nose. "Arnavji... I... I love you so much... you won't leave me right..." she cupped his cheeks with tears. "Khushi... you trust me right" for this she nods her head. He holds her wrists gently saying "I promise you Khushi... that if you don't reach in time for our marriage... then am going to come here and take you personally... so no way that you can escape from becoming Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" with that he kisses her forehead. She smiles happily.

Note: Hey guys... so hw did it went... do let me know... with two or three more updates this story will be coming to an end... I hope you guys enjoy it... love u always guys...

Kalai...