Epilogue

After eight years....

"Arnavji.... What are you doing" Khushi breathed heavily as he kissed her neck. "You know what am doing" his hot breathe made her dizzy as if he's kissing her for the first time. She even thought how his mere closeness will make her knees tremble even after these many years... no wonder he's her laad governer.

"What the" a bold voice made them jerk to reality. There stood their mighty son "Aarav" with his little sister "Arshi". "Aarav... nothing... we are doing nothing" Khushi tried but it went vain when he said "I know what you two were doing" he glared his dad. Arnav just rolled his eyes as his six years old son is way more matured than other kids...

"Bhai..." Akash entered with a known smile as this is their usual stuff... getting caught by their kids... Arnav gave a nod. "Aarav, Arshi.... Let's go kids... it's getting late... am dropping you guys today". Arshi squealed in delight and jumped into Akash arms. He held her instantly with so much affection. Arshi and his younger daughter "Arushi" are of same age with some month's difference just like Aarav and his elder son "Aadav".

"You continue bhai..." with a smile he went out first followed by Aarav who still glared at his father. Khushi as usual went red. Aarav is like Arnav but very fond of his mother and little sister... especially his cousins... he's very protective when it comes to them. Arshi is bubbly like Khushi but she's her daddy's girl.

When they left, Arnav pulled her to him. "Arnavji" she protested with a fake anger. "What... didn't you hear what Akash said" he kissed her cheek. She pushed him and ran out. Arnav shook his head thinking how crazy his life now with his family... He looked up and thanked god for making her to fall in his arms. With this he too went down where the rest of his family members are.

There the kids are ready to go. Both Aarav and Aadav are in first grade while Arshi and Arushi are in play school. Aishani is their senior sister. She's Anjali's daughter and seven years old. She's in grade two and very understanding. She loves her brothers and sisters just like Anjali. Both Aarav and Aadav are over protective about Aishani and stands front when someone troubles her. They are literally her bodyguards.

Nani, Mamiji and Mamaji waved to them along with Khushi, Payal and Anjali. Arnav then starts to his work where Akash will join him a bit later.

The kids just love their family. Arnav shows them how to be perfect while Akash is very kind and their younger uncle NK who visits them often... spoils them with lots of gifts. He's still enjoying his bachelor life.

Then Khushi, Payal and Anjali start to their NGO. Yes... Anjali wanted to do something which makes her happy. Arnav and Akash fully supported her while Khushi and Payal gave hands to her. Anjali runs a NGO for women who are poor and wanted to support their families. Payal helps them with embroidery classes and works while those interested in cooking goes to Khushi who is doing catering services. Though they are busy they spent valuable time with their family members.

Nani, Mamiji and Mamaji took care of the kids. Sometimes their Dadi will accompany them. First it was difficult for her to adjust even though she gave her consent for Khushi. She was happy in her own world but slowly she indeed realized how alone she's and how stubborn she was to digest the fact that her son was at fault. When it dawned to her, she tried to keep in touch with the Raizadas and when the kids came, she visited once a month to spent time with them. She is happy about Anjali and her confidence.

Shashi recovered very well with proper treatment given by doctors. Arnav and Akash took care of them. Shyam had a slide in his reputation when the divorce issue came out but eventually he did his best and slowly regained a good name in his career. He visits his daughter once a week where Anjali wants him to meet. They will have a dinner together and he clearly apologized to his daughter about his guilt. Aishani is a very matured and brave kid. Anjali explained her everything and she too is okay with her dad's distant affection.

Both Arnav and Akash pampered her so much and she's their priority. She knew that her family is her backbone and her uncle's are there for her always.

They lived happily and whatever obstacles came their bonding is strong enough to face it.

The End.....

Note: So guys hw is it... I hope it ended happily... thanks a lot for your love and support guys... keep supporting me and love u loads...

Kalai...