Part 17

Arnav smiles and is busy talking with his guests. That time... the music starts and there stood Khushi just like a princess in her golden attire. She slowly starts to dance hawa hawaii and mesmerizes everyone. Arnav is so helpless that he couldn't shift his gaze from her. After that she starts to dance ek dho theen which get more applauds. All the while Arnav kept staring her performances without a blink. Then when everyone thought that it's over... Arnav forgot what is happening around... He even forgets one of his guests name... now Khushi comes to do her surprise performance.... When she sees Arnav busy... she hits him with a flower to get his attention there by making him so angry...

She dances to didi tera jetji dewana... shocking and surprising everyone.... Especially Arnav... Anjali and Akash were talking that his anger would have now reached the sky... but when she ends her dance... Arnav laughs making everyone happy. Anjali didn't forget to remain him that she has made him smile once again.

Khushi kept trying to call. Payal comes there and asks where is Sarita as she is her partner for her last performance. Khushi says her that her cell is switched off. Payal somehow convinces that she will come and informs her to use the poolside room. Khushi nods and goes there. When she was abot to open the door Arnav touches the door making her to stop. He looks her eyes deeply. She avoids to look his heated gaze. "Not bad Khushi Kumari Gupta... but here too you needed me..." he mocks her. She looks up and utters "Atleast you have accepted that my performances was not bad"

He starts reciting her lyrics... she too joins in that... "I didn't know that you would have observed me this closely" saying this he closes the gap. She struggles saying "I... I" "Then why didn't you imitate me by yourself... why you needed another person..." he looks her eyes. She didn't says anything. "Wait a minute... you didn't had the guts na... as to be me... you need a special thing for that..." he pauses she looks him questioningly. "It's called a brain" he smirks at her. She becomes furious. "Sorry... but I have another important thing which is not letting me to become you..." she pauses and says "It's called a heart"

Telling this she tries to open the door but Arnav pulls her elbow making her to bump in his chest. She steadies and looks at him. His eyes are not in anger but only with a naughty glint. "Khushi... don't you know that... it's my heart you are having" he winks making her to go weak. She pushes him and goes inside the room leaving our Arnav with a cute smile. He then gets a call so goes to his room.

She takes her cloths and comes outside. There Shyam comes searching for his missing scorpion. On seeing Shyam she warns him to stay away. As there is no one, Shyam grabs her hand and starts misbehaving. Arnav who is talking in his phone turns just like that. He sees them. He couldn't get what Shyam is doing with Khushi. There Khushi is struggling clearly in Shyam's grip. Arnav cuts his call and rushes to them. "Do whatever you want Khushiji... I don't care..." Shyam tries with his evil smile. Suddenly he sees Arnav coming towards them. He frees her and smiles faking it. "What's going on" hearing Arnav's tensed voice Khushi looks up with tear filled eyes. "Saale saab... nothing... Khushiji was abot to fall... I held her hand to save..." he smiled sheepishly. Arnav could guess that this was not true as he has seen her struggling. But before he could ask anything Anjali's call saves Shyam as he leaves instantly.

"Khushi" he holds her shoulders gently. "Are you okay" with full of concern. She nodded wiping her tears. "Khushi... why am I feeling like that something else had happened..." she looks him. "Is everything okay..." he's worried at her look. She nods and tries to change the topic... though she wants to yell... that it's the same Shyam who betrayed her trust.... But she couldn't... she didn't want to tell now... "Nothing Arnavji... am a bit worried as my partner Sarita didn't showed up yet" she said looking down. "Hey..." he raised her chin to look him straight. "You are very serious to win right..." he looked her eyes. She didn't react. "Khushi... am here na... you don't have to worry abot anything..." saying this he held her hand and kissed it. She smiled. "Khushi..." hearing her mom's voice she ran from him.

Arnav felt that something is definitely troubling her.... It's not her partner... something else... Thinking this he started to move inside to watch her next performance. When Khushi was asked for her last dance... there she stood in her beautiful green sari making Arnav to miss a beat. But her partner didn't turn up yet. Everyone felt for her. "Oh poor Khushiji" NK said and looked for Arnav who was missing. Then the lights slowly turned on revealing Arnav in stage with Khushi. Khushi couldn't get it that he was actually standing beside her. All were looking them in shock.

"Khushi... don't you want to dance for your last one..." saying this he comes close and holds her hand gently. Khushi just looks him. Then starts the teri meri song. He pulls her gently and there goes their sizzling performance which makes everyone's jaws to open wide. Finally their dance comes to an end with the flashbacks of their meetings. Khushi broke from his hold after hearing loud roar of applauses. Arnav comes and stands in his place. While Anjali and Nani looks each other giggling. NK thinks that there is definitely something between them. Shyam was fuming in rage as he understands that Arnav likes Khushi. Maami gets angry that he had joined the enemy team. "What's the deal... She didn't had her partner... so I danced with her..." saying this he moves from there casually. Anjali who hasn't seen him dancing for 15 yrs nods her head with a naughty smile. "See Nani... who only knows haar and jeet... now talking like this..." she whispers to Nani and both smiles.

Khushi's heart is pounding heavily as it couldn't digest that Arnav has actually danced with her. She keeps her hand on her heart and looks up only to find Arnav in the mirror. In shock she turns to see Arnav resting himself on the door with a cute smirk. She tries to compose. "You..." she utters. "Yes me... are you scared of me... I won't eat you... okay... but I do want that..." saying this he winks and walks to her. She shivers and moves back finally hitting near the mirror. "Khushi... why you always moving back" he looks her sharply. "Coz... you always come forward to me..." she says looking somewhere. "Don't you like that..." he says. "What..." she looks up. "Khushi... wont you thank me... not for your tunes but at least I danced with you..." he says looking her. She can see the love and concern clearly. "Thank you" she says softly. "Now don't waste your time... come down soon... all are waiting" saying this he leaves. Khushi sighs in relief touching her heart. But when she looks... Arnav again comes to her and removes the clip from her hair making it to fall freely. She looks him and then shifts her stare. "It's good now... also this color is also looking good on you..." saying this with a smirk he finally leaves.

When she comes down, she sees Arnav watching her. He signals her touching his ear. She didn't know but touches her ear and finds that she's missing one of her earring. She wonders how did he notice that while her hairs were covering her ears. He smirks at her. Then the judges announce the scores and obviously Gupta's wins it. Khushi goes to get her Natraj idol and she looks at Arnav who is staring her much more affectionately. Arnav's cell rings and he goes a bit distant from the crowd. "Yes Aman..." he starts but instantly his cell fells down leaving him shocked to the core. He looks at Shyam muttering "No... It can't be...."

Note: Guys... Arnav got it... now how will he react....

Love u all guys...

Kalai....