Part 11

Before they could discuss anything, Nani left to her room. Akash was smiling at Anjali as he didn't know how more he can thank her as he was thinking abot the same.... to give surprise visit to Payal. Arnav is keenly watching and listening to others especially Khushi. Khushi knew very well that his gaze is fully on her. Her heart beat is going dhak dhak. She couldn't control it. She was like an open book to him. Arnav can understand her situation.... As she has seen him to be rude.... Heartless monster... laad governer... but his romantic side... which got stirred coz of her.... is really new to her... it will take some time for her to settle.

She looked him and remembered his words "Am coming to see you". She swallowed. "How can she control when her heart clearly knew that she too has feelings for this laad governer... She unknowingly wants his attention on her... his touch on her... how her heart longs to see him at 12 midnight... but something is troubling her to expose her feelings for him. Yes... Shyam's true identity.... How can he digest that.... It will hurt him to the core... that's why she uttered that she doesn't want to see anyone... but will these stop her feelings...." Her thoughts came to halt when Akash called her.

"Khushi ji... I want to see Payal at 12.... Only you can help me..." Akash dragged with a bit blush. Khushi smiled at him. "Jiju.... Don't worry... you will meet her...." saying this her eyes met Arnav's. She could see the devilish glint in his eyes. She instantly shifted her gaze. "Khushi ji... you have any plan" this time it was Anjali. Khushi thought something and when she was abot to say her plan.... Arnav's cell started to ring. It was clear that Arnav is really furious with his cell.... Always ringing in the wrong timing.... But he couldn't avoid it as it was from Aman. Hesitatingly he walked towards his room. Khushi took this chance and explained her simple plan.

"Thanks Khushi ji..." Akash said shyly. "Always welcome jiju..." she smiled at him and looked at the stairs. Anjali who was observing her smiled lovely. She bit her lip and raised her eye brows as if she thought something naughty and started "Akash... do one thing.... Drop Khushi ji at her home..." Akash nodded. "No no Anjali ji... I can go by myself..." saying this Khushi looked at the stairs again. Anjali smiled again. "Khushi ji... I will drop you... Akash just now dropped Payal right...." NK told as if he was waiting for this. Anjali had a victorious smile as her plan is working very well. "No Nanae ji.... Am telling na... I can go...." Khushi uttered slowly thinking what will happen if her laad governer came to know that NK is dropping her.

"No going alone... I will drop you..." saying this NK almost dragged her with him. She left staring at the stairs. Anjali watched the stairs through her eyes and waited for her Chote. Within five minutes, Arnav came down. He searched for her here and there. "Chote... are you searching anyone..." Anjali didn't want to miss any opportunity. "Yeah di...." He unknowingly uttered. When Anjali raised her eye brow he managed saying "Where is NK..." "Chote... he went to drop Khushi ji..." throwing the bomb she looked him keenly. "What the..." his facial expression changed "I got some work di...." Saying this he went to his room instantly. Anjali grinned thinking "Poor Khushi ji"

There NK dropped Khushi and returned RM. After ten minutes, Arnav who was pacing restlessly in his room took his cell and dialed Khushi's landline. There everyone was chatting happily. Khushi as usual picked the call. "Hello" the moment she answered.... "How dare you" his gritted words made her eyes go wide. "Can't you wait for me.... Why you left so urgently" he continued. "Woh... Anjali ji..." she struggled. "You know what I will do.... Even then you are dared... okay will let you know tomorrow night...." He stressed the last two words with a mischievous smile making her to shiver. "Hey Khushi.... Who is on the line..." Buwaji shouted. Khushi didn't know what to tell. "Hey devi mayya" she muttered which Arnav could hear clearly. He smiled thinking her condition.

"Khushi..." again Buwaji shouted. "Anjali ji...." She lied. Arnav chuckled hearing her reply. "Anjali betia... let me talk to her..." saying this Buwaji came to her. Khushi didn't know what to do. She just cut the call and told her that she has ended the call. Arnav had a cute smile imagining her face with wide eyes. He came down with his smirk thinking how to meet her tomorrow night and give her some sweet torture. There Khushi had no option other than to dial RM landline. She prayed her devi mayya hardly. To her luck, Anjali picked the call. "Khushi ji...." her word made Arnav to look at her. "Ji Buwaji.... How are you..." Anjali asked sweetly. "What.... I called" she couldn't get it. Arnav knew what would have happened there. The same smirk played in his lips which Anjali noticed and got that her Chote had done something. "Yes Buwaji... just called to ask whether Khushi ji reached home or not" she managed looking at Arnav. Hearing Anjali's reply Arnav climbed the stairs to reach his room.

Khushi thanked Anjali inside for saving her from Buwaji. She was furious on her laad governer who has actually trapped her in this trouble. Anjali chuckled realizing the reaction of her plan. She went to Nani's room to share abot her Chote's action.... 

Note: Hope you guys enjoying it... :):)... love u all very much.... keep showering your love....

Kalai....