Part 13

"Hey devi mayya.... It can't be... Arnavji is not here..." she convinced herself. Then she saw the clock which is going to tick 12. "Devi mayya raksha karna..." saying this she went out and came with her jalebi plate. "Khushi... it's better to watch our face..." muttering this she came and sat in front of dressing table. She closed her eyes and started to count with a jalebi in hand. "8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... Devi mayya.... Happy New year Khushiiiii...." She opened her eyes biting her jalebi. Her jalebi fell from her hand as she saw Arnav in the mirror with hands folded across his chest also with his trademark smirk. "No this can't be... he's not here... Khushi... you are imagining him... don't you know you can't stop that laad governer if he's here... "she looked at Arnav whose smirk grew more and he cleared his throat. Her eyes went wide.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta...." His voice made her to turn to him in a jerk. She fell down. "Khushi..." he took a step to her. "Arrrnavji.... Youuuu..... howwww...." She dragged composing herself. "Very simple" he signaled the open window. Her eyes went to window and settled with him. She shivered realizing that he must have heard all her blabbering. He could read her. "So... am here... like I said..." saying this he started to move to her. "No.... stop there Arnavji... don't come near to me..." she got pinned in the wall near the dressing table. "Why..." with his usual smirk. "Just am saying na..." she struggled. "Nope..." he took another step. "What happened to you.... You are not like this..." she said hurriedly. "Yup... it's coz of you..." he took another step. "Me... now what I did..." saying this she looked around to escape. "You stole my heart Khushi...." He came close to her "no way..." he trapped her inside his arms. She couldn't get what she has heard. "What..." she shivered. "Yes... you stole my heart" he leaned to her slowly. "Arnavji..." her breath stopped. When his lips were almost on her "Khushi..." they heard Buwaji's voice.

Instantly she pushed him away. "Arnavji.... Buwaji...." She was shaken to the core. "Let her come... I don't care if she sees me..." he said coolly. "What... no... Arnavji... please hide..." she pleaded. "Will you do what am saying...." He black mailed her. "No..." she replied instantly. "Then let her see me..." he stood casually. "Hey Khushi... to whom are you talking to..." they could hear Buwaji's footsteps. "Okay" she nodded tensely.

Arnav is enjoying her discomfort. He took the extra pillows which she has arranged on Payal side and put them under the bed. "What are you doing" she came to him. "Hiding" with a wink he covered the blanket. "Hey devi mayya..." she muttered again. "Khushi" now Buwaji came in. "Happy New year Buwaji" she hugged her. "Hey sankadevi.... with whom are you talking...." She questioned her. "Devi mayya" Khushi smiled innocently. "Hey Nandhukishore.... At least give her some mind this year..." she patted her head lightly. "Ha Buwaji..." she pouted. "Payaliya" before she could say anything "Jiji slept Buwaji..." she came front. "What were you doing... you too sleep..." saying this she made Khushi to lay in her side. Buwaji covered them and left to sleep. "Hey devi mayya..." she thought who is next to her and closed her eyes while Arnav is having his naughty smile.

After few seconds, Arnav slowly lifted his blanket and saw her. He sat and observed her innocent beauty. He tried to tuck her hair which was falling on her eye. But suddenly she opened her eyes and thought to scream. Arnav was fast as he covered her mouth before she could shout. "Shhh" he signaled her and turned her to face the roof. She nodded and he took his hand. As soon as he removed his hand she thought to get up. Arnav held her waist and pulled to him. This made her to fall over his chest. "Arnavji..." she tried to move but in vain as he had held her firmly. "Khushi..." he looked her eyes. Her eyes too met him and got mesmerized. "Kiss me..." he ordered her. "What.... No..." she tried to relieve.

He pulled her hardly which made her to kiss his cheek almost touching his lips. She covered her mouth with her palm realizing what she has done. Arnav had that naughty smirk. He then turned which made him on top of her. "Arnavji... let me go..." she struggled under him. "No..." he started to trace his finger from her forehead... nose... lips... chin... neck... finally stopped in her cleavage making her to close her eyes. "Arnavji" she couldn't tolerate this sweet torture. He entwined his fingers with her and kissed her cheek.... He put his leg on her making her to gasp a little. Without taking his lips it travelled to her jaw line... neck.... then ended in her cleavage. "Arnavji.... No...." she made him to stop. He raised his head and looked at her. "I want to tell you something.... Very important..." she started with a gulp. "What is it Khushi..." he asked. "Arnavji.... Will you trust me... when I told you this..." she now sat making him to sit near her. "I trust you Khushi.... No matter what it is..." he assured her. "Woh... my broken engagement.... Shyam ji...." She hesitated. "Yes..." he's listening to her keenly. "Shyam ji... he... he cheated our family... he said he's an orphan... but he's a married man.... I caught him right handedly in his home... and threw his ring over his face..." she is looking Arnav tensely. Before Arnav could say anything... they heard the calling bell.....

Note: So how it is... our Arnav's sweet torture to her and her a bit revelation... hope u guys enjoy it... luv u loads...

Kalai....