Part 6

"What happened Khushi ji" Anjali asked innocently though she knew that his Chote would have done/said something to her. Before Khushi could say anything Arnav came there. "Di... everything is in her hand..." looking her with a side look. Khushi shot up to him who is having the same mischievous glint. "I mean.... She has to adjust with my style..." saying this and staring her he moved away. Khushi watched him in nervous. Anjali felt so hard again to hide her naughty cute smile.

"Anjali ji.... Am leaving now..." saying this Khushi tried to escape. "Khushi ji" Akash called her and shyly gave a letter to her. He requested to give it to Payal. Khushi teased him lovely and left RM. All the while returning to GM, her thoughts rounded with Arnav's date thing. "What happened to him...." She muttered making others to look her. Without minding them she reached her place. There she teased Payal forgetting abot Arnav's date for a while.

"Khushi... what to wear... am scared..." Payal said worriedly. Khushi felt really sad that definitely her jiji will get bored with that Laad governer's party. She bit her nails. "Hey devi mayya raksha karna" praying hardly she made a call. There Arnav received her call. "Ji... am speaking" she said nervously. "Who..." he asked teasingly with a naughty smirk. Khushi controlled her anger thinking how he would be smirking now. "Me... Khushi..." she replied a bit loud. "Oh you.... Okay... am coming with Akash to pick my date...." He stressed the word "date" and hung the call to Khushi's shock.

"What the..." she uttered his trade mark words. "Laad governer.... You.... (she strangled him in air) what are you thinking... everything should happen according to his will..." saying this furiously she started to pace here and there in her room. "Think Khushi.... You have to do something..." her pace went even faster. "Ha idea... Laad governer.... You think you are smart... Khushi Kumari Gupta is no less..." she raised her imaginary collar. "Khushi Kumari Gupta... you can come to my party... only with me... not with anyone else..." his words went in her mind. "See Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... you took advantage of my weakness na... see what am going to do.... It's my turn..." saying this she looked here and there.

"Haaaaa....." with her yell everyone came running to her room. "Khushi.... What happened" Payal was the first. Khushi was sitting down and holding her ankle. "I got slipped jiji..." she said innocently. "It's aching very much..." she continued. "Hey Sankadevi can't you be careful.... Always trouble..." Buwaji said having her hand on her forehead. "Buwaji..." she said with a pout. Payal applied some ointment. Khushi felt bad for lying but what to do she has to do it.

"Now how are you Khushi..." Payal asked with concern. "Still paining jiji... I think I couldn't come to the party..." she said so innocently that Buwaji too felt bad. "What... Khushi.... I can't go without you.... Am scared..." Payal told her fear. "Jiji... Akash jiju is there na... come on go and get ready..." she forced her to go. Buwaji nodded her head like no and went out. Payal got ready hesitatingly but she looked gorgeous. Soon they heard the horn sound. Akash came and froze in her beauty. Arnav now entered.

Looking at everyone he said "Akash will take Payal.... I will take Khushi..." as if she is granted for him. "Woh... Arnav beta... Khushi is not well... she won't be coming..." Garima told slowly. "What..." then composing himself "What happened to her..." he asked. "She got hurt Arnavji..." Payal said sadly. Khushi... who is hearing this from her room had a very naughty smirk thinking what only ASR can smirk ha...

"Akash... Payal... you guys start...." Now looking at Garima "can I see Khushi..." he asked calmly. She nodded giving way for him. Khushi's heart started to pound as he's headed towards her. She tried to be calm and sat on the bed. "Khushi...." He gritted his teeth as he guessed that it's one of her pranks. "Arnavji..." she said innocently and got up limping. He came instantly to support her. "Khushi... are you okay..." she can see his eyes full of concern for her. "It's paining..." she looked her ankle. He made her to sit and kneeled to check her ankle. His slow touch made her to shiver.

"Arnavji..." her voice made him to look her. "Is it paining much..." he asked sweetly. She nodded like a child. "Can I call doctor..." he added. Instantly she nodded like no. "I will be okay..." she said. He stood up. "So you can't come to party... with me..." she can see the pain in his eyes. She nodded like no again. Looking her innocent sharp eyes.... He cupped her cheek making her to breathe heavily. "Take rest..." saying this he half-heartedly left her room. She really felt guilty with his true concern. She gulped thinking what will happen when he comes to know her plan. She felt nervous but with a determination she got ready for the party.

Note: So guys... what will happen if he comes to know about her plan... ;)

Hope you guys enjoy it... luv u all loads...

Kalai....