Part 4

That day went smoothly for Khushi as Arnav was busy in office. Later while sleeping, Khushi's thoughts went with the recent incidents. "How Arnav told that he loves someone else... that too to her... has he really mentioning her... no no Khushi.... He's just teasing you.... But no he seems like in serious mode... is he alright... you should ask him... how he teased you for the way of wearing dupatta... is he the same Arnav Singh Raizada... who you know... no... definitely he's different... what abot you... you like him right... your heart goes dhak dhak when he's around you.... Yeah... but where is he... where are you..." Khushi sighed talking in her mind.

A small smile played in her lips. But suddenly it vanished thinking abot Lavanya. She felt guilty with the thought that coz of her Lavanya's heart broke. Also she remembered how Arnav asked the reason behind her broken engagement. She tossed and turned not knowing what to say if he asks her again. How can she tell him abot Shyam when his whole life is Anjali. "Hey devi mayya... please help me..." she looked her idol in the table and slowly sleep took over her.

There Arnav was wide awake with his cute trade mark smirk as he thought abot Khushi.... How he teased her... how she wore her dupatta for him... "Pagal" uttering this he turned and dozed off.

Next day Manorama was so excited as NK is arriving from Sydney. Arnav and Akash tried to escape from NK but in vain. As NK came and caught them both especially calling Arnav as "Nannav". Arnav rolled his eyes as he's still the same. NK congratulated Akash while telling Arnav that he will soon get his better half. Instantly Arnav's thought went to Khushi. Anjali watched his slight smirk. She smiled thinking she should find it soon.

Arnav and Akash finally escaped from there telling abot their important meeting. NK started to chat with Anjali and asked abot the preparations as he's very much excited. Anjali told that for sangeet, a dance teacher will train them all and she's coming today to check their talents. Also she added that she's very strict. NK worried a bit but thought he can impress her.

He was waiting for the dance master. A person came to him and handed some sarees asking him to give it to Anjali as he has to go now urgently. NK simply gets the sarees and waits there. When Khushi comes there Hp was asking NK to give those sarees. But NK refused saying he will give directly to Anjali. Watching this Khushi thinks him as the sari guy.

She comes to him and shouts "Give those sarees to me..." as she thinks he can't hear properly. NK looks her and misunderstands as dance teacher with her commanding way. He hands over the sarees instantly. She sits and starts to check those. While NK starts to dance.... I mean in the name of dancing he starts to do weird steps... hearing footsteps... Khushi looks up at him... she looks here and there....

At the same time Arnav and Akash who came there as their meeting got cancelled... stood froze... looking what is happening in front of them... Khushi couldn't get what NK is doing... She thinks "Anjali ji told abot his hearing problem... but it seems like his top itself is problem..."

"Madam ji... can I dance now..." NK finally asked struggling with long breaths. Khushi stands up saying "Yeah why not... but how this is linked with this sarees..." Arnav and Akash were watching this. "Aren't you the sari guy..." she points him. "Aren't you the dance teacher..." he points her. Arnav grits his teeth and says "stop it". "NK... She is not a dance teacher... she is Khushi... Akash is going to get marry with her sister Payal.... And Khushi... he's NK.... Our cousin brother..." he says in a go.

"Yes am NK... am not a sari guy... am here baemaan hoon.... (please adjust with my poor Hindi)" NK says happily. "What..." Khushi gets shock. "Baemaan... I mean guest..." he clears her. She laughs. "Baemaan nahi... maemaan...." She corrects him. "Yes that's right..." NK replies her. Both starts to laugh. Arnav looks them like "What is going on". He couldn't digest that Khushi smiling with NK.

"Am Khushi" she says. "Yeah me too Khushi hoon..." NK says instantly which makes her to laugh again. "No no my name is Khushi..." she explains with a hearty smile. "Oh am NK..." both shake their hands. All the while Arnav didn't move his stare from Khushi.

They two laugh and go away from that place. Arnav just watched their disappearing figures. Already he was furious... adding fuel to that... Akash says "NK got his perfect match.... Khushi ji..." Akash too leaves. Arnav gritting his teeth goes to his room. He starts to pace here and there.

Anjali who has watched everything smiles naughtily. She guessed that her Chote is having feelings for Khushi. To check it, Anjali calls Khushi and asks her to bring Arnav down. Hearing that Khushi hesitates a while which didn't go unnoticed by Anjali. With heavy steps she goes and knocks the door.

"Yes come in..." his yell is enough for her that he's not in a good mood. "Devi mayya... raksha karna..." praying hardly she gets in. Arnav... who is fuming abot Khushi... sees her standing in front of him... that's it he closes the gap uttering "Khushi Kumari Gupta... what is the need to smile that much..." She couldn't get it but starts to move back looking his pace.

"What is the need to shake his hand..." he continued. "What..." she struggled and got hit as usual with the wall. "Am asking you Khushi...." He gritted his teeth. "Arnavji..." her voice shivered. "Stay away from him..." with a warning tone. Now she clearly gets what he's talking abot. "Is he jealous or something... but why" she thought.

She became bold and told "Why.... What's your problem... I can do whatever I want..." Arnav got angrier and closed his eyes for some seconds. "Khushi... do what I say..." he ordered her. "No... I won't... am not your servant anymore..." she replied eventually. "Khushi...." He raised his voice. "I will do anything as I wish... what's the problem with you...." She too raised her voice. "Coz... you are mine... damn it..." he uttered hitting the wall near her.

She froze. It took some time for both of them to relax. He looked at her who is fidgeting her dupatta. "Khushi..." he called her gently. She too looked him but before he could say anything NK came there calling "Khushi ji..."

Note: So guys... how is it...;);).... hope u guys enjoying it... thank u so much for ur lovely support... luv u guys....

Btw... am going to my mum's place for a week... so i don't really know whether i can update or not... just praying that i should update... lets see... so kindly adjust guys... <3<3

Kalai...