Part 3

Khushi continued her blabbers. She is really confused with his behavior and now she has to accompany him... she scared thinking what will happen now... she started to bite her nails... with this thought she took a towel and rounded her neck.

There Arnav had a small smile. "Damn it... this girl is changing me like her..." muttering this he saw Khushi. She simply sat in her seat and adjusted her towel. When she looked him his stare made her uneasy. "Arrrrnavji... shall we go...." She dragged slowly. He jerked and started. She didn't know what to talk to him. He's also struggling with her silence as he wanted to talk with her.

He felt furious on himself.... As he... the great Arnav Singh Raizada.... didn't know how to start his talk.... All of a sudden he remembered abot Lavanya. Then he told her that Lavanya has reached safely and asked to convey this message to her. After hearing this Khushi felt relief. Again there was silence between them. She thanked devi mayya that today he didn't asked her to get out.

The moment she thought.... "Get out" she heard his voice. She looked up and mouthed "why". Arnav is amused with her lovely expression. She now looks Arnav and composes herself. "I knew it... you will always shout at me and say get out" she said pointing her finger. "Khushi..." to her surprise he said so calmly that she couldn't take it. "What..." she looked him without blinking as if she got mesmerized with his behavior.

He pointed his finger to her neck. "What..." she looked herself but couldn't get it. He rolled his eyes "Khushi... for me it's okay... there is no difference as your dupatta will be always around your neck instead of doing its purpose.... But now if others look at you... they will confirm that you are completely mad...." Saying this he smirked.

Khushi looked herself again and finally found that she's having towel instead of dupatta. She pulled it down realizing what he meant. She was furious. "You...." Saying this she opened the door and ran to her home. Arnav had a cute moment in teasing her. "You... laad governer.... It's all coz of you..." muttering this she took her dupatta. But when she sat.... Arnav looked at her. He chuckled at how she is covering her dupatta till her elbows.

Khushi knew that he's staring her. She closed her eyes and prayed "Devi mayya raksha karna..." For this Arnav nodded his head saying "unbelievable". When they reached RM, Anjali smiled looking at Khushi specially the way she's wearing her dupatta. "Khushi ji... are you okay..." she asked. "Yes Anjali ji..." saying this Khushi adjusted her dupatta to her usual way. Arnav who reached stairs had his cute smirk and looked at her. She too watched him and moved her gaze here and other. Anjali observed this and a cute confused smile played in her lips.

Then when Khushi was giving instructions to place order for sweets... Arnav came down and gave a look at her. She too looked him and got distracted. Few seconds took for her to compose her state. Arnav smirked realizing his effect on her. Anjali didn't miss to notice them. She smiled as she guessed that there is something between them. Arnav came to Anjali and informed her that he's going for a meeting. Anjali nodded while Arnav again looked at Khushi who also heard him. She felt some relief thinking she can work in peace. Arnav read her thought and went out.

Anjali told that the saree persons were coming tomorrow and she want Khushi's help for choosing Lucknow sarees. Khushi nodded. Anjali warned with a smile that she should have a good throat as the saree person can't hear properly. Khushi again nodded with a smile.

Note: Guys... in this story... am trying to focus mainly on our Arshi as we all know what is happening around them... is that okay.... Hope u guys enjoyed this.... thank u all.... for ur wonderful support... luv u guys...

Happy Tamil New Year guys.... :)

Kalai...