Part 7

She receives a call from Payal. She felt bad for her. She calls NK and tells her plan. NK seemed very excited. Buwaji asks how come she got ready. She explains that jiji is feeling uncomfortable and she can manage with the pain. Buwaji moved with her words. There everyone got bored in the party. Arnav just missed Khushi. He's feeling restless without her. Suddenly a gust of wind made him realize that she's there. He looked at the entrance and there his Khushi stood stunningly with her blue sari. His heart felt very happy. He moves to her.

But before that NK comes there and thanks her for accepting his invitation. Arnav just stares them. Khushi looks him and again to NK. "Hey Nannav... you know... Khushi ji is my date today..." he added fuel to his fuming heart. "What the..." his gritted tone made her alert. "Come Khushi ji..." saying to her relief NK held her hand and took her to Akash-Payal. Payal felt so happy and hugged her. When Khushi looked at Arnav... his eyes were emitting fire... she is really scared now... to face the consequences....

Brushing it away for a minute... as per her plan they distribute jalebis and lassi to everyone. And then came the music. Khushi along with NK dances so beautifully for desi girl. Arnav's heart slipped its beat watching her dancing so gracefully. He admitted that she really brought life to his party. But his anger raised thinking that she ignored him and came with NK. His eyes were red thinking that he's right... it's her prank...

Akash-Payal thanked her along with others. NK felt so great abot Khushi. Just then Khushi looked at Arnav and smirked cutely. He turned his face in anger as he knew what she meant. Finally Akash-Payal started. Khushi tried to escape with NK but in vain as Arnav caught her. He was looking her so seriously. "Nannav... I will drop Khushi ji..." but before he could finish "No... I will drop her... that's final..." he said sternly looking at her. She gulped her fear. "No... I will go with Nanae ji...." She dragged. "Didn't you hear me..." saying this he held her elbow and almost dragged her with him. "Nannav and his anger...."saying this NK nodded his head.

"I don't want to come with you..." she said with bit courage but of no use. Arnav just forced her to sit in the passenger seat and sat in his place. He ignited his engine and its clear to her how much he's furious. She thought to remain calm and called her devi mayya for help. She didn't know that her devi mayya too can't help now. She noticed that he's not taking her home. "Arnavji..." fear engulfed her. His vehicle halted somewhere in dark and deserted road.

She thought to escape again. She opened the door and got down soon. But Arnav was fast. She started to run. Arnav ran behind and thought to catch her hand. But to his bad luck, he caught her sari pallu. Due to his fast action, without his control her sari came fast unlocking the pin from her blouse. She shocked and held her sari near her shoulder. He left her sari realizing what he has done. She was shivering now.

He took a step while she moved back in fear. "Khushi...." She didn't look him. "Khushi... look at me... I really didn't mean to do this... I just thought to catch your wrist..." he tried to explain. Khushi looked at him. She too knew that he didn't mean this. But being a girl, she struggled. He turned his back to her. "Khushi.... Am sorry... please fix your sari..." he was very genuine. She did her sari. He then slowly turned to her. "Khushi... please don't go away... from me..." his words made her to look his eyes which were so in love even in those blurred visibility.

He moved to her and held her hand gently. "Khushi... don't you see am changing for you... am serious Khushi.... You are mine... mine only... don't ever try to tease me with my feelings... do you understand..." he said looking her eyes. She just melted forgetting abot everything else. "The great Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen for a low class girl..." she thought a second. "Didn't you fallen for him..." her heart questioned her.

Due to wind her hairs fell on her face. He just adjusted it and cupped her cheek with his four fingers behind her ear into her hairs while his thumb rubbed her soft cheek making her to shut her eyes. He looked her angelic innocent face and then her lips. She is having heavy breathes. He then held her bare waist in other hand making her to gasp a little. She opened her eyes slowly. He pulled her close and leaned to her. She rested her hands on his chest. She knew what was coming and she didn't have the guts to stop him as her heart is also longing for his touch unknowingly. She closed her eyes again as she couldn't with stand his heated gaze.

He then caught her soft lips and slowly steadily deepened their first kiss. He could sense her shiver first and pressure from her hands on his chest. Then she relaxed as her heart won saying that she belongs to him only. He then freed her. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. This feel... she has... is only when he's around her. She opened her eyes with a small smile. He kept staring her and felt happy looking her smile. She lowered her gaze. He lifted her chin "This is for ignoring me... and coming with NK..." he had his usual smirk. She looked down again blushing heavily. "I know... It's a bit late... as I should have given it on diwali night itself..." his words made her to look up and he winked her.

He took her to his vehicle as it was late already. Still her blushing didn't reduce and he enjoyed it by stealing glances of her. He then dropped her in GM. She ran and stood before the door. He was waiting for her one glance. She slowly turned. He winked her with a smirk which made her struggle a bit and went in. He smiled thinking that he finally had his date....

Note: So guys.... how was their first kiss and date... ;);).... i really enjoyed writing this... luv u loads....

Kalai....