Part 8

"Khushi... are you okay..." Payal asked her worriedly. "Am okay jiji.... Just feeling sleepy..." saying this without waiting she went in. She closed the door and thought to change. She looked herself in mirror. Her eyes fell on her lips where his lips played a while before. She touched her lips and smiled shyly. She closed her eyes and felt his touch... his pull... his everything. Still she couldn't digest that whatever happened is real. She opened her eyes thinking from when her laad governer became so romantic....

She even thought he is changing for real. The concern/love in his eyes for her... she can read it very well. "Khushi..." Payal's voice alerted her. After changing she opened the door for her. She laid on her side but her thoughts didn't rested. She kept thinking of his words. All of a sudden she remembered how he said "Coz... I love someone else..." she couldn't cherish it as the reason for her broken engagement came front. She looked at her devi mayya idol. "Why devi mayya... can't I be happy... always some issues which disturbs me to enjoy my life... what will happen if Arnavji comes to know abot Shyam ji... will he hate me... will he yell at me again.... Will he be rude again..." with these thoughts she drifted to sleep.

Here Arnav's smile didn't fade. He could still feel her soft lips on him. "Really this girl is driving me crazy... never even in dreams I thought that I would fall for a girl... that too this pagal girl" a cute smirk played on his lips. He reached RM. There Anjali was waiting eagerly as NK and Akash reached before. Also she came to know from NK that he went to drop Khushi and all that happened in the party. Her naughty smile increased more.

"Chote..." she called him when he came in. She could see the happiness in his face. "Yes di..." he came to her. "You dropped Khushi ji..." she asked sweetly. "Yes di... it was late that's why..." he explained. "Nannav... you guys started before me... but I reached so soon here... why are you so late..." NK asked innocently. He didn't answer him but Anjali could see a small naughty glint in his eyes. "Oh no... di... I forgot to tell Khushi ji that they should come soon tomorrow.... You were saying na... that choreographer will come... I will call her now..." without waiting NK called Khushi. Arnav is fuming again which Anjali is enjoying very well.

Her hardcore Chote has finally totally fallen for a girl. Arnav just heard him talking to his Khushi. After that call he went to his room furiously. "Damn it... why this NK is disturbing me..." gritting his teeth he threw his key on the bed. He went to the pool side. Then he remembered how he kissed her finally. This thought made him to relax as he has already marked her as his. A smirk played thinking no one not even NK can steal her now.

Nani has noticed Anjali's cute naughty expressions. "Anjali betia... come to my room" saying this she retired to her room. Anjali went in. "Ji Nani..." still that smile is playing in her lips. "Anjali betia... am seeing... there is something with your smile..." said Nani with a teasing look. Then Anjali explained how he's watching Arnav and Khushi. Nani smiled saying "Khushi... she's the perfect one for our Chote... she can handle him very well..." "Yes Nani... but feeling a bit sad for Lavanya ji too..." Anjali felt for her. "Yes... you are right... but we can't force one in marriage.... Whatever is happening is for good..." Nani seemed very happy for her Chote and Khushi.

Next day Khushi woke up. "Khushi... you should stay away from him... he will do anything" she thought remembering the night incident... "Always commanding.... Laad governer..." she muttered herself. Thinking abot Shyam matter... she thought that staying away is good for all... but she didn't know that it's really impossible.

When Khushi and Payal entered RM, they were greeted. Her eyes obviously searched for him forgetting her "staying away thing". There he was watching her with his intense stare. They were having their teas. Arnav is sipping his coffee without moving his stare from her which now both Anjali and Nani were observing with a giggle. "Khushi ji... you were so beautiful yesterday... you danced so well..." NK started to blabber mesmerizing in her beauty/simplicity. She instantly looked at Arnav whose face has changed color. She knew it very well that her laad governer is so jealous now. She smiled naughtily to tease him though she remembered his words "don't ever try to tease me with my feelings"....

Note: Guys... she's going to tease him... well wait for his reaction/punishment.... enjoy... ;);)... thanks for the support guys... luv u all...

Kalai...