Part 26

When they reached down, Payal has set the dining table for breakfast though it has passed the breakfast time. Mamiji seemed very happy as Payal has stressed that Anjali must eat something as she's carrying her baby. So, she prepared it with the help of Prakash brothers. Anjali was glad and relieved on seeing Arnav with a small smile along with Khushi. To everyone's surprise, Anjali ate her full without talking or complaining about her fasting and all. Arnav breathed in relief as somewhat he hoped that her di will get over with her past.

When they finished, they settled in the living room to discuss further. Akash and Manohar have informed their relatives and neighbors about postponing of their rituals to the next day. They didn't disclose about Shyam's truth as it will complicate the things. They all wanted the marriage ceremony to go smooth.

Now NK came with a worried Garima and Shashi as he didn't said much to them. Nani was the first to clear her worries. She explained everything to them. Garima had tears and Shashi looked more miserable. Arnav came to Shashi and kneeled before him. "Uncle... we all know about Shyam... please give me a nod for my answer if it's right..." everyone looked at Arnav as they are curious about what he's going to ask. Shashi made a nod with difficulty indicating Arnav to go ahead. By this time both Khushi and Payal stood near their father. "Do you know about Shyam before itself" for this Shashi gave a nod. Arnav took a deep breath and continued "Is he the reason behind your health condition" he wanted to know the depth of damage caused by Shyam. When Shashi gave a nod everyone gasped in shock. Arnav then stood up.

"Uncle and Aunty" he looked both of them... "I love Khushi... I want her hand for marriage... please accept my proposal..." when he uttered those words both Garima and Shashi looked at each other. Buwaji interrupted their thoughts and cleared how both Arnav and Khushi has feelings for each other. Khushi now kneeled in front of Shashi who looked her eyes for the truth. When Khushi nodded with a smile he seemed very happy.

"Arnav babua" Buwaji called him. Everyone looked at them. Arnav reached to her. "Babua... I didn't know about Shyam... I only forced Khushi to marry him.... She's innocent... please forgive me" when she said this Arnav held her hands and told "I know Buwaji... you are equally innocent too... no need to apologize... we want your blessings instead" Buwaji seemed very happy with tears.

Garima went and held Anjali's hand. She didn't say anything to her as her silence gave the comfort to Anjali. Then they talked about how they are going to arrange for both the marriages. Buwaji convinced Garima and Shashi for both the marriages. Now the persons from their regular jewelry came with the rings as per Akash instructions. Arnav and Khushi selected the rings for each other and with that the Guptas left RM as both the families has so much to do.

Anjali stayed strong without thinking about anything or letting any more tears. Nani stayed with her that night as she didn't want to leave her alone. Arnav left to his room only when Anjali stressed him that she's completely alright and scolded him for getting some sleep.

The next day is the long day for both the families. They had discussed to do a simple roka engagement ceremony followed by mehandi that evening in RM and Haldi in Guptas lastly marriage in RM.

When their close relatives and friends came to RM, Guptas has already arrived their earlier. In front of everyone, Nani told them about Arnav and Khushi's marriage too... Everyone seemed so pleased and few of them talked about how they looked so good together in the sangeet ceremony. Khushi blushed so hard hearing them while Arnav couldn't take his eyes from her.

Then they did the Roka ceremony. Anjali was literally in tears as her chote is finally getting married. Payal too had the same reaction for her lovely sister as she knows how much Khushi has struggled for their family. She prayed god silently.

Arnav and Khushi got blessings from the elders and exchanged their rings. She was kind of dizzy thinking she actually got engaged with her laad governor. As usual Arnav read her mind thoughts and pinched her which made her to scream and everyone erupted in laughter.

Note: Hey guys... so how is it... I thought not to go in brief about their rituals as we have seen in the original serial... hope you guys enjoyed it... with Arshi's marriage this story will be coming to an end but not before our Dadi's entry... not to worry... it will be a very happy ending.... Thanks always for your support and love guys... love u loads....

Kalai...