Part 15

She wiped her face and sensed his heated gaze on her. She couldn't resist it. She tried to relieve from him but he didn't left her waist. "Khushi...." He called her huskily. She looked him and smiled lowering her gaze with reddened cheeks. "Khushi... stop doing that..." he said calmly. "What" she as usual couldn't get it. He rolled his eyes then said "stop trying to get rid of my hold..." She looked his eyes. "Also... if you blush like this... then you shouldn't blame me..." saying this he winked at her making her eyes go wide again. She got scared and pushed him a little. Arnav smiled at her act.

"Arnavji... I want to tell abot Shyam ji... he is..." she composed herself and started her main thing. But Arnav shut her lips with his finger again "Shhhh Khushi... don't say a word abot him...." He then cupped her cheek in one hand and kissed her forehead uttering "I believe you..." "Chote..." Anjali came calling his name. She smiled naughtily looking at them. "Chote... I think Khushi ji has convinced you... for that slap" she raised her eye brows naughtily. "Di..." he just said. "Okay okay.... I just came to call you two... Nani wants to talk with all... abot sangeet...." She started to go. "Anjali ji..." Khushi ran to her and thought to go with her. "Di... give me five minutes..." Arnav looked at Anjali and then shifted his stare to Khushi. Then he took his cell and went to pool side.

"Aman... can you hear me..."...... "good... listen to me properly.... I want you to find out abot Shyam... the one who got engaged with Khushi.... Who also stayed there as a paying guest.... Its urgent... make it fast..." ordering this he hung his call with a relief. He wants to clear it by himself. Then he went down where Nani was telling them that the Choreographer got mad and quitted as they tried to put their own steps.... She also told them to do steps of their own... "Nani.... How abot a competition.... Just to make it more interesting..." Anjali told excitedly.... "No need of competition di...." Arnav blankly opposed it. Khushi looked him furiously as Anjali's face has fallen down.

"Di... you guys already know right.... I don't like sound.... Music.... In fact no need of sangeet... It's waste of time...." Saying this he looked at Khushi. She can get it that her laad governer is still jealous of thinking NK dancing with her. "I prefer silence..." with a stern tone he looked at Khushi and started to climb the stairs to his room. "I agree with Bhai..." all of a sudden Akash told this to everyone's shock and went to Arnav's room to discuss abot their meeting. Everyone exchanged their disappointed looks. "Now what to do..." NK said sadly. Anjali looked at Khushi. Nani too was equally helpless. "Khushi ji... do something..." Anjali opened up.

Khushi thought for a while and smiled broadly. She then told something to them and thought "Laad governer.... Now what will you do..." After sometime, Arnav and Akash came down. Everyone was seated in the dining table. Arnav asked Nani to pass the dish bowl. Khushi signaled something to her like not to talk. Nani just passed the bowl without saying anything. Arnav felt a bit weird. He looked at Khushi who was clearly hiding her smile. Silence drama took place for some more minutes. Then when Arnav wanted water there was no water in the jug. Khushi stopped HP and took the jug to kitchen. She knew that Arnav will surely come for her.

Like she guessed Arnav lost his patience and rushed to kitchen. Khushi fill the jug and coolly turned to go. Arnav stood in front of her not letting her to go. She signaled him to leave space. But he didn't. He rolled his eyes finally "Khushi.... What is going on...." As he knew very well that she is behind this. Khushi simply waved her hands explaining that he likes silence. But he couldn't get it. "Spill it damn it..." he gritted his teeth. HP came that time and she handed the jug asking him to go. She then looked at Arnav who is staring her furiously. "You like silence na.... then enjoy it.... What's your problem..." she replied him boldly. That's it... he took a step wildly to her and held her waist firmly pressing her entirely to his body. She is breathing heavily. "I knew it..." uttering this he left her and went out. Khushi smiled naughtily as their next act is on the way.

"Nani... stop this drama...." He said seriously and looked here and there. "Where is di..." he asked worriedly. "Anjali betia.... Is in her room.... Without taking food...." Nani replied without looking him. "What...." He didn't think this. "Arnav bitwa... Anjali is angry coz of you..." Mami added. Next second he left to her room. "Di..." calling her he opened the door. Anjali had a mouthful of food and she kept her plate under the bed. With much difficulty she swallowed her food. "Di... what is this... you know na... I can't watch you like this..." he said worriedly. Everyone was watching from the door. Arnav's leg hit the plate. Khushi was like anytime they will get caught. But before that he continued "Di... you want sangeet right.... Okay I agree... there will be a grand sangeet.... Now happy..." he looked her face. Smile lit her face "really" "Yes di... anything for you... now come down we will have food together..." he slowly took her down while others have already gone down.

After sometime, Arnav was working in his laptop near the pool side. He was waiting for his Khushi obviously as anytime she will come. Just like that she knocked the door and came in. "Arnavji... thanks for agreeing to have sangeet... Anjali ji was very upset coz of your refusal..." she smiled lovely. Arnav stood and came near her. "Khushi Kumari Gupta... it was all your plan... I knew it.... In fact I saw the plate in di's room..." he folded his hands over his chest with a smirk. "What..." her eyes went wide. "I just played with your flow..." he took another step to her. She looked him with shocked eyes.

"What...." He looked deep into her eyes. She composed herself. "I know why you didn't wanted sangeet..." she said calmly. "Why..." he questioned her. "You are jealous..." she looked him straight. "Jealous... me... for what..." he maintained his coolness. "For the dance... me with Nanae ji...." She caught him. "So... you got it..." he raised his eye brow with a smirk. "Yes... and for your kind information... now am not going to dance with Nanae ji... as there is a competition between us and you..." now she folded her hands. "Really...." He said with a smirk. "Yes... and we are going to win it obviously..." she said confidently. "How can you say that... you know me very well... we are going to win..." he said equally with her. "No... we are..." she said sternly. "What if we win..." saying this he dangerously closed the gap between them making her to shake a bit. "W... what.... No way..." she moved back. "If we win... will you do anything I ask..." he's looking her eyes intensely. "What..." she struggled. "Anything...." He winked saying this. "What... Anything??" she asked in return. "Anything.... Never mind... anyways am going to take it from you... with your permission or not..." uttering this he tapped her nose and walked to his laptop. Khushi stood froze realizing his words. 

Note: Sangeet is on the way ;);).... thanks all guys... love u loads... loads... n loads....

Kalai....