Part 9

"Thank you Nanae ji.... You are so sweet..." saying this she looked at Arnav. She's enjoying this jealous part of her laad governer. "Whatever he wants that only should happen ha" thinking this she looked at him. NK is just smiling by keeping his hand on his cheek by watching her lovingly. Arnav looked him and gritted his teeth. Anjali and Nani can understand easily that their Chote is feeling jealous coz of NK. They felt for NK as they knew their Chote's anger very well. Arnav stood up to go but the choreographer came that time.

After greeting, the Choreographer looked everyone and pointed Arnav and Khushi to dance together. Khushi was shocked while Arnav looked at her with a smirk like "Now what will you do". Before he could utter anything "No... I can't dance with him" she said blankly. Arnav glared her furiously thinking "how dare she". While Khushi thought if he comes close that's it... she couldn't control him or herself... his stares... his touches... will make her go weak in front of everyone.

Arnav said angrily "I can't dance... I don't have any interest in dancing... especially with her..." throwing an angry stare he started to climb the stairs. She felt a relief while Anjali and Nani looked at each other. "Khushi ji... I will dance with you" saying this NK came to her. Arnav halted in the stairs looking at NK furiously. Khushi watched Arnav then looked at NK saying "Sure Nanae ji". NK seemed so happy. "How dare you Khushi.... Even after knowing my anger you are doing this purposely... I will make you to pay" thinking this he went to his room.

Khushi knew very well what she's doing and what her laad governer will be planning now. She gulped thinking "Khushi you are gone now... don't go in front of him...." Anjali and Nani can get what she's thinking. They smiled naughtily while felt sad for NK as without knowing anything he's interrupting them innocently. Choreographer asked them to dance. Arnav who went to his room remembered the file which he had while sipping his coffee.

He came down to get it. That time choreographer was ordering NK to take Khushi's waist. Arnav gritted his teeth hardly. There NK hesitated to touch her waist. Khushi's condition is also the same. That was so awkward. She thought when Arnav used to touch her... she felt so comfortable... but now she felt so uneasy with NK. With this thought her eyes fell on Arnav. She couldn't meet his fire spitting eyes. She lowered her gaze.

When choreographer asked NK to make her to round, that's it... he missed his grip.... Making her to lose her balance. But Arnav caught her instantly. She was having heavy breaths. She realized that now she's safe as she is in her laad governer's hold. She slowly looked at him. Their eyes met creating their own magic. She came to sense that all were watching them. She tried to free herself but he held her even closer like he don't care abot others. She struggled. "No one can hold you like I do..." he muttered near her.

She looked his eyes again. The anger/pain is clearly visible in it. "This magic is what we wanted..." they broke hearing choreographer's words. "Now will you two dance..." she asked again. Khushi stood without knowing what to say. "No... let them dance...." Saying this Arnav started to climb the stairs again. Khushi looked him in surprise/shock while Arnav smirked at her. She knew he's upto something. Anjali and Nani giggled watching them.

NK saw Khushi staring at Arnav.... And Arnav staring her.... He was sure that there is something between them. After the practice got over... Anjali signaled Nani. "Khushi betia.... Please call Chote..." she said sweetly while Khushi started to shiver thinking what will happen if she goes in front of him. "Nani ji" she tried to say something but Anjali interrupted saying "Yes Khushi ji... you please call him..." Without having any option she started to climb the stairs.

Nani and Anjali gave a high five under the table. Payal-Akash was in their own world. She knocked the door. "Come in" he said looking at his laptop where he's trying to concentrate but couldn't. "Arnavji..." with her voice he stood up. "Nani is calling you..." informing this she started to go out. "Khushi..." his rude voice made her to stop. He came to her. She got scared. He is so close now. Pulling her elbow he shut the door behind her. She started to shiver again.

Now his look has changed. "So..." he looked advancing further making her to hit the door which was locked by him now. She didn't look him. He could see how much his closeness is affecting her. "You did that purposely..." she looked him now only to watch his smirk. "I... I...." words got stuck in her throat while Arnav is eagerly expecting her to say something. "What.... I know the reason why you don't want to dance with me..." she instantly looked him. "You can't control yourself when I touch you...." his eyes looking deeply into her with a cute smile playing in his lips.

She couldn't answer as he's saying the truth. "You will go so weak.... That you can't resist me..." he continued. Her heart pounded heavily. "What... why silence..." he looked her. She composed herself by closing her eyes. "No not like that..." she looked him. "Really..." he leaned to her with the same smirk. She tried to push him but in vain. He kept his hands on the door trapping her inside. "Don't do that Khushi... you can't..." muttering near her ear he brushed his right cheek on hers making her to lose her strength.

He smiled as her hands were not pushing him nowinstead her left hand held his collar while right rested on his chest. She felthis heavy heart beats. She looked him realizing that his state is no lesscompared to her. She is also affecting him equally as he's doing to her. Beingcaught, he slowly kissed her right cheek. She closed her eyes not knowing whyshe's allowing him to do that. He descended and his lips pressed her necklinemaking her right hand to ascend... reaching his hairs... He went crazy feeling herfingers in his hairs and increased his kisses... all of a sudden they broke aparthearing the footsteps. She adjusted herself with heavy breaths while Arnavlooked her with an intense smile. 

Note: Guys... how is it... our Arshi's dhak dhaks ;);)..... She will give hint to Arnav about Shyam very soon... luv u all guys....

Kalai....