Part 18

Arnav couldn't able to react. He felt totally blank. He moved his stares here and there. Then he again looked at Shyam. He gulped hardly. Finally he saw his cell lying down. He took it and dialed to Aman with a hope that it was untrue. "Aman" his voice is obviously shaky. "ASR..." Aman on the other end. "It's not true right...." He couldn't digest it. "ASR... I can understand... but... am really very sorry... it's true... our men got doubt and I asked them to clear it with Shyam's picture... It's him only..." Aman felt very bad for Arnav. There was a complete silence in both sides for a while. Then Arnav cut the call and gritted his teeth furiously. Without looking anyone... he went to his room and grabbed his key. He went for a long drive not knowing the destination.

After everything was over, Khushi searched for Arnav. But she couldn't find him. She didn't know why but she felt heavy. Without any choice she left RM along with others. There Arnav's mind raced in many thoughts along with his vehicle. "Khushi..." finally he shouted her name and halted his vehicle at nowhere. Everywhere it was dark. He felt that the darkness has engulfed his heart too without any rays of hope. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the seat with his hands on the steering.

"Shyam... how well he is with his family... especially in taking care of his beloved sister..." his vision came to an end... "No... no... this can't be..." he muttered shaking his head with tears welling up with the thought itself... "Khushi..." he looked here and there. "I believe her... but..." he ran his fingers on his hairs confusingly.

"Woh... my broken engagement...." "Shyam ji... he... he cheated our family... he said he's an orphan... but he's a married man.... I caught him right handedly in his home... and threw his ring over his face..." "I didn't know anything abot him before... I swear... Buwaji only forced me..." "Arnavji... I want to tell abot Shyam ji... he is..." Khushi's each and every words started to echo near his ears.

Then his thoughts suddenly clicked abot how Shyam was not in home like before after Khushi's entry... also he remembered how that day Khushi cried on his shoulder holding his hand... she was abot to tell something... but she stopped... maybe was that the day she found abot him... his head ached severely... is he believing Khushi.... Or Shyam.... He felt helpless... one thing was clear to him... whatever it is... one of his eyes is in danger zone... He hit the steering angrily... He decided to clarify this again... by himself... With this determination he started to drive towards RM.

Within few minutes his cell ranged vigorously. Hesitatingly he looked at it and hurried to attend it as it was from Anjali. "Di..." he tried to compose himself but when he heard her crying sound along with "Chote" everything vanished for a few seconds. "Di... what is it... is everything alright" he asked speeding his drive. "Chote... Shy... Shyam ji..." she stammered. "Di..." his anger rose to peek hearing his name. "What happened to him..." Arnav felt disgusted as he's making his sister to suffer. Deep inside his love has succeeded his mind believing Khushi unknowingly. "Chote... Shyam ji has got stinged by a poisonous scorpion..." she uttered with much difficulty.

"Whatttt.... Di.... Am coming..." saying this he hung the call and drove towards RM. Already his mind is filled with so many thoughts... in this... this scorpion... he tried to concentrate on the road. Yes... Shyam's evil plan has got back fired. When he found the deadly scorpion he has hidden it in the box and kept it in their room. Anjali came to their room after much time. He tried to behave so sweetly and made her to sleep. When she slept he took the box and freed the scorpion near her. But unfortunately he got slipped and fell near the scorpion which instantly made its shot.

Anjali woke in a jerk hearing his scream. That's it the doctor was informed immediately. Anjali with trembling hands dialed to Arnav. She wanted her brother. Shyam went to a critical condition. His eyes became blurry due to the symptoms. He got scared of his dear life. Looking at his state Anjali fainted. He winced in pain. Finally doctor arrived and started to treat him. Arnav came running and looked at him and his sister who gained conscious when others tried to tap her cheek along with sprinkling of water. 

Note: so guys... how u feel about that scorpion part... i personally felt very happy..;)... thanks guys... love u all...

Kalai...